Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Not sure - assume no warranty.
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Upgrade
Never used laptop RAM. It was working perfectly on my old laptop (ThinkPad x250) which I had given away.

I don't have a spare system to post any test pics.

Will provide a 1-day testing warranty. The buyer needs to ship back at his cost for a full refund.

----------------------------------

A friend may need this. Withdrawing this item from sale as of now.

Attachments

• sk hynix laptop 2.jpeg
    sk hynix laptop 2.jpeg
    90.2 KB · Views: 58
  • sk hynix laptop 1.jpeg
    sk hynix laptop 1.jpeg
    110 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
The buyer needs to ship back at his cost for a full refund.
This would be very unfair for the buyer. Although the price of the RAM you're selling at is cheap but that doesn't justify the loss buyer would incur if the RAM is bad.
It's basically an untested RAM at this point and you're asking the buyer to bear the cost of the item + shipping and if the item doesn't work then even the cost of returning the item to you would be borne by the buyer. How does any of this makes sense? This is morally and ethically wrong.

As a seller it should be your responsibility of bearing the cost of return shipping if the item is proven non-working. On top of that you should return the amount paid by the buyer in full as compensation for wasting their time on a faulty item but since you said the item is untested then one side shipping cost can be borne by the buyer but only that.

To avoid all drama in case the item is bad, since you already put a disclaimer of it being untested just refund the cost (excluding shipping) to the buyer and don't take the item back since wasting money on shipping is useless on an item which isn't even worth it.

This applies to all your other RAM FS threads created recently.

Also I wanna ask @joy.das.jd @Dark_King you're fine with such anti-consumer terms?

EDIT: I see that the people/interested buyers I made the comment for in favor of don't really care, noted.

Last edited:
This would be very unfair for the buyer. Although the price of the RAM you're selling at is cheap but that doesn't justify the loss buyer would incur if the RAM is bad.
It's basically an untested RAM at this point and you're asking the buyer to bear the cost of the item + shipping and if the item doesn't work then even the cost of returning the item to you would be borne by the buyer. How does any of this makes sense? This is morally and ethically wrong.

As a seller it should be your responsibility of bearing the cost of return shipping if the item is proven non-working. On top of that you should return the amount paid by the buyer in full as compensation for wasting their time on a faulty item but since you said the item is untested then one side shipping cost can be borne by the buyer but only that.

To avoid all drama in case the item is bad, since you already put a disclaimer of it being untested just refund the cost (excluding shipping) to the buyer and don't take the item back since wasting money on shipping is useless on an item which isn't even worth it.

This applies to all your other RAM FS threads created recently.

Also I wanna ask @joy.das.jd @Dark_King you're fine with such anti-consumer terms?
keep your feelings to yourself. it is up to me to decide terms & for a buyer if he wants to accept those.
A friend may need this. Withdrawing this item from sale as of now.
Sorry, just a question, how is it never used if it was working in your ThinkPad?
genune doubt. this was a copy-paste typo - had put few RAMs for sale at the same time.
As mentioned :

Item is no longer available. I may put it back on sale later.

Back