Laptop required under 45K

subhadip0608

Disciple
Hi Guys,
A friend of mine wants to buy a lappy under 45K.
Preferably Sony, Actually the my friend is a girl :) and so u know the laptop must be very good looking :eek:hyeah: .
So apart from specs, my requirement is that the lappy must have killer looks :clap:.

Guys please suggest me a good one and it's price

Inspiron 14 Laptop Details | Dell India

Why not the Dell inspiron 14? ( The older one not the new R series) They look like the Dell studio and costs less to0.
i-3 330M
3Gb DDRIII RAM
320GB HDD
512MB HD4330 or 1GB HD5450
Price: 35.4-36.9k
Get a 3 yrs Complete Cover from Dell for 8.2k :D Drop the laptop, spill coffee on it and get the parts replaced at ur door step NBD.

Sony Vaio service is not that great(compared to Dell's NBD onsite service) IINM.

Hi,

if few more thousands can be spent, you can also suggest Dell Studio 14/15. My friend has one and it looks pretty good. Your friend can even select fancy color kits and even a backlit keyboard. :)

Thanks and Regards
KIKWorks

OR dell studio designer series... a real hit among girls it seems. Most of the guys I know who bought Studio/XPS ended up buying the Black version, spending the extra money on upgrades like battery or buying a portable HDD. :cool2: Girls usually went for shiny looking abstract art on their laptop lids instead :eek:hyeah:

DarkAngel said:
Inspiron 14 Laptop Details | Dell India

Why not the Dell inspiron 14? ( The older one not the new R series) They look like the Dell studio and costs less to0.

i-3 330M

3Gb DDRIII RAM

320GB HDD

512MB HD4330 or 1GB HD5450

Price: 35.4-36.9k

Get a 3 yrs Complete Cover from Dell for 8.2k :D Drop the laptop, spill coffee on it and get the parts replaced at ur door step NBD.

Sony Vaio service is not that great(compared to Dell's NBD onsite service) IINM.
+1

Go for Dell

You can also go for 15.6" and do select different available colors :)

you can go for new sony vaio EA series, it has the killer looks and is also slim and light weight and comes with i3 cpu and also a discreet graphics card. it looks much better and is also a lot thinner than the dell studio and comes with a free targus laptop bag. its mrp is 46k but you can get it for around 44k. check out the link:

http://www.sony.co.in/product/vpcea15fg/sku/vpcea15fg_w+e1

Back