Budget 51-70k Laptop suggestions for casual gaming

• What's your Budget?
My Budget is 75000 INR.
  • What will be your primary usage for the notebook be?
I plan to use it for coding, using CAD and Aspen, and for casual gaming (FIFA, GTA V, Rainbow six siege, PUBG etc)
  • What size and weight considerations do you have?
Sorry but I do not know much about screen-sizes. As for the weight it is not much of a deciding factor (around 2.5 kgs is fine).
  • Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest?
I plan to avoid MSI (For its after-sale services) and Asus
  • Any other considerations?
I would prefer an intel and a nvidia rather than amd.
Also if possible in my budget I would prefer minimum 4 gb vram and a dual channel memory (16gb or more) because I have no experience in upgrading ram by myself.

It is generally a bad idea to buy anything in your price range that doesn't come with the new 7nm Ryzen 4000 CPUs.

This is my recommendation:- HP Omen 15.6-inch FHD Gaming Laptop (Ryzen 5-4600H/8GB/512GB SSD/Windows 10/NVIDIA GTX 1650ti 4GB/Shadow Black/2.36 kg), 15-en0001AX

The Intel variant of this laptop only comes with a base 1650 rather than the Ti. Despite this and the inferior processor, it actually costs more. Not sure why anyone would want it but you're free to check it out.

Re: RAM upgrade. Don't worry, its pretty straightforward. A simple Youtube video will guide you though it.

Last edited:
It is generally a bad idea to buy anything in your price range that doesn't come with the new 7nm Ryzen 4000 CPUs.

This is my recommendation:- HP Omen 15.6-inch FHD Gaming Laptop (Ryzen 5-4600H/8GB/512GB SSD/Windows 10/NVIDIA GTX 1650ti 4GB/Shadow Black/2.36 kg), 15-en0001AX

The Intel variant of this laptop only comes with a base 1650 rather than the Ti. Despite this and the inferior processor, it actually costs more. Not sure why anyone would want it but you're free to check it out.

Re: RAM upgrade. Don't worry, its pretty straightforward. A simple Youtube video will guide you though it.

I like this model but I need a HDD.

I like this model but I need a HDD.
Would recommend just using an external HDD. You will end up making far greater compromises by insisting on it. In many ways, external mass storage actually ends up being more convenient and offers greater flexibility.

Would recommend just using an external HDD. You will end up making far greater compromises by insisting on it. In many ways, external mass storage actually ends up being more convenient and offers greater flexibility.
Ok I will take your advice. I had another question, what do you think of dell g5 15 with ryzen 5 4600h and radeon rx 5500M ? I had removed it from my list due t the absence of a HDD.

Ok I will take your advice. I had another question, what do you think of dell g5 15 with ryzen 5 4600h and radeon rx 5500M ? I had removed it from my list due t the absence of a HDD.
A good choice if you can find it in stock. If the price is the same, pick what you prefer the look of. Omen seems to have the better build/cooling though.

A good choice if you can find it in stock. If the price is the same, pick what you prefer the look of. Omen seems to have the better build/cooling though.
And one more question, are the MSI products really that bad in India? I heard a lot of bad reviews regarding their after sales services.

Their laptops have been hit or miss lately. Lots of reviewers have found issues with build, inadequate cooling etc. I've had no experience with them personally but service for products such as motherboards, graphics cards etc has been just fine.

Back