Large Capacity HDD's (6TB-20TB)

Received 1x Seagate Exos 8TB.

All the reviews here say well packaged, so instead here are some photos showing the packaging. Hopefully, this puts anyone who still has doubts about the packaging to rest.

4.jpg

Outer packaging: Foam box, with several layers of bubble wrap,packaging tape and a Fragile sticker.

3.jpg
Cutting open the bubble wrap, reveals the Foam Box which is itself taped.

2.jpg
Inside the foam box is another carboard box which is snugly fit.No room for play.

1.jpg

The final reveal: Inside the cardboard box is another snugly fitted foam box, with the drive packaged inside it. The drive was in a ESD bag.
Was too excited to take photos of the actual drive.

Also, @aasimenator was very patient and helpful with all my doubts and queries, was a really satisfactory experience.

Aww shucks! Still have 10TB tho (and pricing if yes)?

Please note that all hard drive prices have gone up by Rs. 1500/- - don't know when this price increase will last, usually, the price fluctuates depending on availability and currently, it looks like there is very limited qty of high-capacity drives available.

The drives I currently have in stock will be available at old pricing, but anything new I have to get would be at new pricing.

Current stock:
ALL SOLD

WD UltraStar 10TB price is Rs. 13000/- with 2 year warranty.

10tb drive available still?
Hello Ankit. You want it for personal use or if looking for it on behalf of some client? I have got one of these "WD Seagate Barracudda Pro 10TB HDD Drive" sold by aasimenator, but I will be able to sell it, only after I first buy a NAS + 4 or 8 TB drives for myself.

2x WD DC HC510 received on 04/23. Packaged excellently. Healthy and did some short tests. Left feedback.

Thanks @aasimenator for providing these deals and for helping me throughout the transaction.

~

FYI, some AMD systems might have problem detecting these drives like in my case:

Since I planned to use them in a NAS anyway, I tested directly from the NAS itself.

Back