WTB Large Capacity Internal HDD (4/6/8 TB) For Cheap

i_rock098

Adept
Hi,

Looking to buy a large capacity internal drive (4/6/8 TB) For Cheap. Emphasis on the cheap part in the sense this is for pure data storage and not for NAS hence even normal Baracuda/WD Blue would do.

Hit me up with offers if you have one to sell.

Check olx for surveillance drives from wd or seagate....people usually sell them without bill but you can check the warranty from serial no. and they can be used 24x7....8tb can be had for like 10k with 1-2 year warranty....before second lockdown it was around 8k

Check olx for surveillance drives from wd or seagate....people usually sell them without bill but you can check the warranty from serial no. and they can be used 24x7....8tb can be had for like 10k with 1-2 year warranty....before second lockdown it was around 8k

Thank you so much for this advice, I will check out the old listings like you suggested.

Just a few questions if I may ask.

1) Would the surveillance drives be ok to use with PC? Any issues in case I use it as a PC drive?

2) Will I get a warranty in case they don’t have the bill based on just the serial number?

Thank you so much for this advice, I will check out the old listings like you suggested.

Just a few questions if I may ask.

1) Would the surveillance drives be ok to use with PC? Any issues in case I use it as a PC drive?

2) Will I get a warranty in case they don’t have the bill based on just the serial number?
Surveillance drive are ok to use with pc...just you will get a bit slow read speeds as these are for use as 24*7 writing....but I've been using one and it's been almost a year without issue.....

Regarding warranty..respective websites confirm it depending on serial number.....but i myself haven't done any rma of these but i hope they will honor it. as i have recently done rma of two pc components and they didn't ask for any bill.....i am guessing untill a component is under warranty wrt manufacturing date no service center asks for bill as a proof of purchase.

But still if someone else can confirm the same regarding this warranty part of wd/seagate

Back