Laser Printer with Scan and Xerox (All in One Kind) - B&W ok, low maintenance preferred

Screenshot_2020-10-31-18-11-40-15_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.jpg

Is it true?

I am not sure which printer's review it is but remember that companies which claim say 2500 pages, they consider only 5% of page printed. I got to know this only recently. So if I went to print full pages, I may not even reach 1000 pages.

Also in my case, I refilled the original toner with new powder / ink and it is working fine.
B7535DW REVIEW it is as @Party Monger suggested. It's slightly more powerful with more Ram.

I am concerned by that Cartridge tn-b021
If it's a new standard, non refillable then I don't want to go with that.

B7535DW REVIEW it is as @Party Monger suggested. It's slightly more powerful with more Ram.

I am concerned by that Cartridge tn-b021
If it's a new standard, non refillable then I don't want to go with that.
Someone who refills cartridge reccomended to my friend. Also confirmed from multiple shops. Also saw a refilling video online. IDK what they person went through.

Even the printer mentioned before this one has same cartridge as my printer. I get 1800-2000 prints generally or lesser even sometimes. It depends on the quantity of toner you buy. They used to sell 100gms before, now the box says 80gms. Even then I highly doubt both. I simply use 2 boxes at a time so only have to reset it once in middle. Rest works fine.

Thank you so much for the advice guys
Pounced on the deal as it came at 6:30am today. It was showing 21900 till yesterday

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201104-095503.jpg
    Screenshot_20201104-095503.jpg
    272.3 KB · Views: 87
Hi,
This B7535DW the smaller cartridge one comparing L2541DW - right ?

My question if both are refillable by the user - which one is economical for the long run?

Congrats on buying the all in one. It is so much convenient to take prints, xerox (photo copy) and scanning at home. I know we can use phone to scan and such but still having this or similar unit is great. Only if color printer ink wasn't so much expensive, I would have loved to have a color printer at home.

Back