Late night gaming and movie sessions just got a whole lot better! :D

Neat setup.

Congrats on the purchase!

Nothing better than beating the living crap out of Joker and party while lying on a plush recliner.

Its time now you change your den to a worthy place which can accomodate all this droolmal.

PS : there are a lot of 2BHK new schemes at attractive rates, why dont you invest in it. The interest you pay on loans will be recovered and you will make profit when you leave from here for better perks.

medpal said:
PS : there are a lot of 2BHK new schemes at attractive rates, why dont you invest in it. The interest you pay on loans will be recovered and you will make profit when you leave from here for better perks.

Now now, you are tempting me Doc! :p Me and Murthy might shift to a better home maybe like next year but we so got used to this one, we wouldn't want to leave. Minus the cramped part. I agree it has become like super cramped now. :(

As for the house, I am constructing a 2-storey 3BHK at my hometown and took a loan already. :p

Good find on the recliner! The lowest one I could find was for around 20k! I am definitely going to get one as soon as I move out of my present flat! :)

Superb buy Ganesh Bhai.:) reminds me of the JOEY from FRIENDS, who used to have 2 brown ones.

Can you send me the link for above recliner.

Also what other options do we have in recliners like the one you have.

medpal said:
Its time now you change your den to a worthy place which can accomodate all this droolmal.

LOL... yeah, pardon the expression, but that shithole isn't worthy of all that stuff :bleh:

You really need an upgrade. Let's start with a place that at least has a coat of paint from the last 5 years and with a shade that's not green! :S

And the flooring... let's not even go there. :hap5:

prakhar said:
Superb buy Ganesh Bhai.:) reminds me of the JOEY from FRIENDS, who used to have 2 brown ones.
You mean Rosita? ;)

Back