Budget 15-20K Lava Agni 2 5G or Moto G54 or Samsung M34 ?

Go with Moto dude, they are built very well. Samsung has seen a lot of quality issues in past year, this has lead to a major drop in sales for Samsung. They've had major issues with their suppliers. Lava I feel has un-comparably poor quality of parts.

I was in the same confusion but later got M34 for mum
Things I didn't liked was - no adaptor in the box and amount of bloatware it came with

So I debloated it and been charging with old Xiaomi 18w charger for now

Everything else is good
Display is really good , 5g performance is also great and battery works for whole day

Camera is also really good.

Lava is not good in terms of both reliability and service. (Even you will get worst software experience when compared to other two)
Moto is good for reliability but not good for service center experience. (Service experience may vary from city to city but one of my friends had pretty bad experience).
Samsung will provide you both reliability & good service experience. (Only con is you have to compromise price to performance when comparing with other brands).
Regarding Lava both your points are false. They are offering (and honouring) free doorstep service in warranty period and the software is zero bloat unlike Moto and Samsung which both have bloat (Samsung much more than Moto). I have switched from a Samsung M21 to Lava Agni 2 and I don't miss having to dodge the fresh load of bloat Samsung threw at me with every update.

IQOO Z7s - good display, comparable processor and above average camera. The con is bloatware but that can be disabled/deleted as required (or debloat using adb).

Avoid Samsung because their phones below higher range will always start lagging after 1 year. Avoid Moto because crap update policy. No comments on Lava but it used to be good for feature phones.

Back