Video LCD / LED TV - Minimum 46".......Over to you guys

Yup...just calling that store guy to confirm and will be going tomorrow morning for the buy. :)

I know i have eaten heads of all you guys here and this thread has spanned to 7 pages :ashamed:

Edit: Told that guy for 1 Piece. Will be going tomorrow morning and getting it. Hope to get immediate delivery.

raksrules said:
Yup...just calling that store guy to confirm and will be going tomorrow morning for the buy. :)
I know i have eaten heads of all you guys here and this thread has spanned to 7 pages :ashamed:

dude do give info on the tv's performance when u get it.. n also the price.. i'm looking for a good tv..

Isint the only difference between the Z550 and W550 the 200Hz motion flow and the ethernet port(which even i feel is not really useful). I think the rest of the specs are same. Correct me if i am wrong.

raksrules said:
Btw, i checked the specs and it says that it has an ethernet port also. What's its use ?? :S

well i am not sure its for internet but the etherent port is i basicaly to connect it to a DLNA certified router which means u can play photos,movies from ur computer or anyother DLNA based device.it might be also be used to downloads some widgets.althought there was some talk about the european version which can view RSS feeds and Youtube videos,don't think the asian versions have them.
if u are getting it from the grey might as well ask for the KDL-46Z5500 which has the DVB-T tuner built in.

btw the sony 40Z550A according to a member in another forum costs 79k in showroom.so i guess the 46Z550A should also be cheap.so if the 40" is indeed available for 79k then that makes it the cheapest true 200hz tv in india.

adder said:
btw the sony 40Z550A according to a member in another forum costs 79k in showroom.so i guess the 46Z550A should also be cheap.so if the 40" is indeed available for 79k then that makes it the cheapest true 200hz tv in india.

I had called up a Sony dealer here and he didn't acknowledge the Z series price cut. and moreover, he was swearing that by Feb 2nd week, the Sony 2010 lineup will hit the market and which will be on par if not lower priced than the current range of LCDs,as per the information he gained form a Sony Marketing Conference he attended 2 days ago.

RedBull said:
I had called up a Sony dealer here and he didn't acknowledge the Z series price cut. and moreover, he was swearing that by Feb 2nd week, the Sony 2010 lineup will hit the market and which will be on par if not lower priced than the current range of LCDs,as per the information he gained form a Sony Marketing Conference he attended 2 days ago.

well if sony does indeed launch it by feb,then it will be great,if its cheaper no one is complaining.
but i believe it will take until march for new models to hit the streets.

raksrules said:
Final price is 1,11,000. Thought this was an auspicious figure. :)
Expect show off thread by evening.

So, did you finally get it the grey-way?
Did you find any complications?

Back