LED tv buying advice

Its the same place i believe applies to tvs as well.just search grey market in this forum for all the locations.

Videocon DTH seems to be better then tata sky(they can't add more channels due to capacity constraints) and airtel
Its the same place i believe applies to tvs as well.just search grey market in this forum for all the locations.

Videocon DTH seems to be better then tata sky(they can't add more channels due to capacity constraints) and airtel

I'll check it out...

And airtel?

Obviously i'll buy the HD pack because I'll invest so much on the TV....

so maximum number of HD channels with good reception even in rainy season and live stuff (Like cricket) is what I need...

I have all airtel,videocon and reliance.Videocon offers the highest number of HD channels.All DTH loose reception in extremely cloudy or rainy days

I have all airtel,videocon and reliance.Videocon offers the highest number of HD channels.All DTH loose reception in extremely cloudy or rainy days

Yea i know all loose reception but then too there must be some brand better than the other right?

One of my friend suggested airtel is the best in rains because it has a bigger dish than others...don;t know if that is true...thats why wanted to confirm as to which one is better...

not much idea abt DTH... i heard videocon offers the best vfm... abt grey maybe alfa or heera panna... i knw more about delhi (gaffar market) and hyderabad (jagadish maret) .. best of luck for ur purchase bdw... do let us know wht u got finally .. :)

Yea i know all loose reception but then too there must be some brand better than the other right?

One of my friend suggested airtel is the best in rains because it has a bigger dish than others...don;t know if that is true...thats why wanted to confirm as to which one is better...
Like i said i have all three DTH including airtel and its looses reception at the same time as others.

Videocon is the best DTH with highest number of HD+SD channels at reasonable rates, airtel is not better or anything as quoted by your friend, any DTH will lose signal during rain.

Almost finalized!

Only one last dilemma- LG 42LM7600 or Samsung 40ES6800?:banghead:

Going to buy tomorrow or the day after max...

When I post "thread closed" I'll be off to buy...:stop:

Pros with LG - 42" and better 3D

Pros with Samsung - Better looks and sounds good that i got a Samsung LED TV rather than LG in my mind!:rolleyes:

All other technicalities i leave it on you guys...

So waiting for your suggestions guys...:)

Samsung cost - 74991/- (e Zone)

LG cost - 81700/- (e Zone)

thank you!:)

And also LG has a MCI (Motion Clarity Index) of 800 and Samsung has of 400...:cool:

I have absolutely no clue how that matters and what is that in the 1st place...:meh:

Any idea about it so let me know...

Thank you!:)

Well I bought the 42 inch full HD led Samsung 42eh5000 online from eBay for 39k will be delivered tom to my address

It's MCI is just 100 and it doesn't have 3D too....

dude my budget is more than what you are suggesting...read the whole thing...

I have already shortlisted...

Just in a dilemma of LG 42LM7600 or Samsung 40ES6800?

If you have yet not bought I would suggest you even check out Panasonic Plasmas - I know everyone will say plasma is old tech, heats, consumes more power, etc etc. but if you enjoy watching TV and need overall good results definitely check out Plasma TVs they have great picture quality. Also compare side by side with other TVs and you will notice the difference. True LED TVs are hard to find in India and most of the LED TVs sold in India as far as I am aware are LED lit TVs so its a combo of LCD and LED. Pure LED TVs are also available but I guess options will be limited

If you have yet not bought I would suggest you even check out Panasonic Plasmas - I know everyone will say plasma is old tech, heats, consumes more power, etc etc. but if you enjoy watching TV and need overall good results definitely check out Plasma TVs they have great picture quality. Also compare side by side with other TVs and you will notice the difference. True LED TVs are hard to find in India and most of the LED TVs sold in India as far as I am aware are LED lit TVs so its a combo of LCD and LED. Pure LED TVs are also available but I guess options will be limited

Sorry bro...brought the LG 42LM7600 at 79300/-:cool:

thanks anyways:)

thank you all...:)

Will update pix soon!;)

Back