Left 4 Dead

why? i own every valve game to date (except half life : source) and i thought it was a fun demo. just that the game is nowhere close to being worth 50$.

is alpha a chain or a single shop? if its not a chain, do they deliver to, say, chennai? Also, when you buy it retail instead of through steam, does the game still interface with steam? sorry, total steam noob here.

satanofgamers said:
so anyone here got the original ?????

please bother with reading the posts above yours.

Grease Monk said:
is alpha a chain or a single shop? if its not a chain, do they deliver to, say, chennai? Also, when you buy it retail instead of through steam, does the game still interface with steam? sorry, total steam noob here.

Alfa is a single store. afaik they don't deliver anywhere

if im not mistaken, KMD sources his games from Alfa, so you should be able to get em pretty cheap through him (marginally more than regular alfa pricing).

And yep, even if the game is purchased in retail, it still does interface with steam.

@ stalker ???? im just asking if anyone here has the original HARD copy and are playing it is it worth buying it as the indian release was yesterday or today i think...

spindoctor said:
so to answer my own question, i got a copy of the game from alfa for 800 bucks.

lol @ those who paid 2250 bucks for it :p

satanofgamers said:
@ stalker ???? im just asking if anyone here has the original HARD copy and are playing it is it worth buying it as the indian release was yesterday or today i think...

hope that answers your question.

Its a good game and worth 2200 or whatever frankly. But lets leave it at that. I am happy for who ever has bought the game as it is real fun. Please add me to your friends list as whenever we get a chance we can play together esp on weekend.

Stalker let me know if you gonna get it.

Also Alfa is a store now which is going to be a chain of a sort. They are coming up in Bhandup in Dreamz mall near Station. That should be good for us living near Central Mumbai.

sTALKEr said:
please bother with reading the posts above yours.

Alfa is a single store. afaik they don't deliver anywhere
if im not mistaken, KMD sources his games from Alfa, so you should be able to get em pretty cheap through him (marginally more than regular alfa pricing).

And yep, even if the game is purchased in retail, it still does interface with steam.
many spanks :)

SharekhaN said:
Its a good game and worth 2200 or whatever frankly. But lets leave it at that. I am happy for who ever has bought the game as it is real fun. Please add me to your friends list as whenever we get a chance we can play together esp on weekend.

added you and joined the l4d community as well. lets try and play sometime.

Bought the game a few days ago...and this game is AWESOME!!!!...playing solo is ok-ish,but once friends join in and it is super...buy the game guys!!

Back