Left 4 Dead

SharekhaN

Skilled
Hi all,

I am sure there is no doubt about the success of L4D. The preorder's are 60% higher than the Orange Box. At this stage, I am tempted to pre-order it myself, however I just want to know, what are the chances of it hitting the Indian stores on the same day.

If anyone has any info on this, lemme know :)

i'm curious about this too.. with the falling rupee getting this from steam right now would cost in excess of 2200 bucks which is quite a lot for a multiplayer only game. not to mention we're spoiled by how great the orange box for 900 bucks was last year.

does anyone have any channel of communication with the distributors?

spindoctor said:
i'm curious about this too.. with the falling rupee getting this from steam right now would cost in excess of 2200 bucks which is quite a lot for a multiplayer only game. not to mention we're spoiled by how great the orange box for 900 bucks was last year.

does anyone have any channel of communication with the distributors?

Its both single player and multiplayer...In SP the other 3 guys r bots n they have pretty good AI and help u a lot.Its actually easier to play with bots then with 4 human players.

Dr.ashish said:
Its both single player and multiplayer...In SP the other 3 guys r bots n they have pretty good AI and help u a lot.Its actually easier to play with bots then with 4 human players.

yea i'm aware of that but come on it's basically the multiplayer game with bots. i would hardly call that a proper single player mode. much like i wouldn't consider quake 3 for example to have a single player mode. the essence of the game is co-op multiplayer.

SharekhaN said:
i said , f*** it and bought it :D

not sorry i did, one helluva game! :D

hehe i almost did that too after checking out demo impressions from people. then i remembered the exchange rate and dropped the idea :(

Yes Sirjee we have.. But the *ahem* version. Now will most probably buy it. 4 of us played on LAN and even though we were playing in the afternoon, it was damn eerie and scary.

We started with the advanced level and the zombies ran over us. The AI is pretty good and the zombies managed to surprise us many times if not by stealth then by sheer numbers.

Loved the healing system where you can not only heal yourself but you teammates too. But have to really co-ordinate since half the time we kept shooting each other.

It's a damn fine game and going to pick up as soon as I wrap up with my exams. :)

sTALKEr! spin! I will be there at 12 after dinner as well assuming that my Steam updates are still downloading.... :ashamed: :ashamed: I'm cyb3rjunkie.

Back