Leg Godt

whatsinaname

Skilled
g41_default.jpg

So I finally bought a shelf to hold my Lego collection. I can start rebuilding all the sets I had taken apart. @Black_Hawk had suggested that I create a thread but I thought a Gallery might be a better way to go.

Currently built sets are -

Technic 8070 - Supercar - Has power functions and a clutch box that allows for the rear spoiler to retract/extract, doors to open/close and hood to open close.
The Hobbit 79003 - An Unexpected Gathering - A very nice recreation of Bag End with a nice dinner setup. Includes Bilbo, Gandalf, Balin, Dwalin, Bombur, Bofur minifigs.
Star Wars 9492 - TIE Fighter - Iconic Star Wars ship. 9493 X-Wing is waiting to be built.
Calendar 853195 - Small and interesting set. I get to rebuild it every month.
Pirates 10210 - Imperial Flagship - Largest ship ever created by Lego. Great sails, working cannons, captured Captain Hook. Especially love the piano.
Creator 10231 - Shuttle Expedition - The Space Shuttle expedition. The boosters and fuel tank can be detached. The bay doors open to reveal a satellite.
Star Wars 9493 - X-Wing - Another iconic Star Wars ship. Nice companion piece to the 9492. There is a mechanism that opens and closes the wings.
Creator 10197 - Fire Brigade - My first Modular build. Two storeyed Fire Brigade with a truck (and a dog). The top floor has a nice kitchen and a table tennis table.
Architecture 21009 - Farnsworth House - Great recreation of the famous Farnsworth Hosue.

Click here to view the gallery.

awesome showoff! love Lego but can't really afford to buy these, at least in India; these are priced insanely. still thanx for sharing

Oh maaaan.... neat! I wanted to see the different LEGO sets you had and I'm really happy you made this thread along with the gallery. The Castle and the Super Car look absolutely uber-amazing!! :eek:hyeah:

Have you completed building the castle yet?

Oh maaaan.... neat! I wanted to see the different LEGO sets you had and I'm really happy you made this thread along with the gallery. The Castle and the Super Car look absolutely uber-amazing!! :eek:hyeah:

Have you completed building the castle yet?

The Castle just came in this week. I am starting another build today but it will be either one of these two.

lFrux.jpg
OR
yzoSG.jpg

Do you let kids play with them? :bleh:

Do you think I could afford these if I had kids? :p

The X-Wing with R2D2 and Luke. Nice companion piece to the TIE Fighter.

This looks awesome. How do you get these sets in India?

I live in the US, so acquiring the sets is easier. Though I do know some of the sets are available in Bangalore in a few hobby stores. A friend who lives there is pretty into the Technic line as well.

Back