FS: Desktops Lenovo P330 tiny Workstation( i9 9900T, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 4GB Nvidia Quadro P1000 )

Fapdda

Market Restricted
Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Bengaluru
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Nov 28, 2019
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
7 Months
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Upgrading to Current Gen
"Mostly" for Bangalore Buyers only.

It is the Tiniest workstation to exist.
The specifications:
Intel Core i9 9900T(8c 16t)
32 GB RAM (2666 MHz)
1 TB SSD( Samsung)
4GB Nvidia Quadro P1000
Genuine Licensed Windows 11 with Office 2019.
Product Link : P330 Tiny

Upgrading to a current Gen system that's why selling it.
Used very gently and is in 9.5/10 condition and Still in warranty.
Invoice is available, need to find, but will definitely give with the product.
I don't know if I have the box, so consider as is for now. All the cables and adapter(135w) is available.
Whoever buys the product is free to come to my place and check the product in person. I prefer selling in Bangalore but don't mind shipping it either.
If in case I'm shipping I'll do whatever tests you need. Can ship it however you want.
I'm attaching everything that seems relevant to me but If you want some benchmark that helps you in making the decision, let me know that as well.

Expected Price:
Open to reasonable offers.

Attachments

• p1.jpeg
    p1.jpeg
    126.4 KB · Views: 449
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 419
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-05-23 at 4.10.33 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-05-23 at 4.10.33 PM.jpeg
    86.5 KB · Views: 268
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-05-23 at 4.00.52 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-05-23 at 4.00.52 PM.jpeg
    45 KB · Views: 245
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-05-23 at 3.52.31 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-05-23 at 3.52.31 PM.jpeg
    120.4 KB · Views: 256
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-05-23 at 3.51.33 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-05-23 at 3.51.33 PM.jpeg
    124.6 KB · Views: 255
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-05-23 at 3.50.23 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-05-23 at 3.50.23 PM.jpeg
    102.7 KB · Views: 262
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-05-23 at 3.50.12 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-05-23 at 3.50.12 PM.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 298
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-05-23 at 3.50.09 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-05-23 at 3.50.09 PM.jpeg
    102.1 KB · Views: 322
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-05-23 at 3.48.40 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-05-23 at 3.48.40 PM.jpeg
    39.4 KB · Views: 381
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-05-23 at 3.45.00 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-05-23 at 3.45.00 PM.jpeg
    21.8 KB · Views: 406
  • p3.jpeg
    p3.jpeg
    147.2 KB · Views: 418
  • p2.jpeg
    p2.jpeg
    176.2 KB · Views: 438
Last edited:
I use TinyPCs (HP, Lenovo, Dell) and these units are fantastic pieces of kit. The ones I have are mostly 6th, 7th, and 8th generation ones and i5s. But they are robust and can handle 10hrs of continuous work without skipping a beat.

Cannot comment on the pricing though.

I use TinyPCs (HP, Lenovo, Dell) and these units are fantastic pieces of kit. The ones I have are mostly 6th, 7th, and 8th generation ones and i5s. But they are robust and can handle 10hrs of continuous work without skipping a beat.

Cannot comment on the pricing though.
It's true, it still works like a beast.
About the pricing, I've priced it accordingly to 20% depreciation for 3 years ( 3rd year isn't completed), but I'm open to price discussion if you have a suggestion.

Just for reference. Current generation i5 base models will cost you maybe 80k, with my spec bump it's around 180k. No discounts ever.

Last edited:
It's true, it still works like a beast.
About the pricing, I've priced it accordingly to 20% depreciation for 3 years ( 3rd year isn't completed), but I'm open to price discussion if you have a suggestion.

Just for reference. Current generation i5 base models will cost you maybe 80k, with my spec bump it's around 180k. No discounts ever.
Yes. They are awesome systems and there are never any discounts and are rarely used outside of corporate houses. Knowing this, I know we cannot put an exact price.

The pricing is by no means unfair. But there is a huuuge but hanging there...

Those who know the value might bite. But considering the woke crowd here, there are bound to be comparisons with other fruity flavoured hardware and the 12th gen chips.

How good is this GPU for gaming purposes?
Older games work just fine, but if I was you I wouldn't buy it for gaming.
Yes. They are awesome systems and there are never any discounts and are rarely used outside of corporate houses. Knowing this, I know we cannot put an exact price.

The pricing is by no means unfair. But there is a huuuge but hanging there...

Those who know the value might bite. But considering the woke crowd here, there are bound to be comparisons with other fruity flavoured hardware and the 12th gen chips.
True, I'm a member of that said corporate house :p
And I don't think we can compare this with a fully fledged desktop CPU in terms of pricing. Those will always be cheaper, making a new one with these specs should be easily under 90k, but at the same time it'll be bulky and not Portable at all( I mean anything is portable if your try hard enough, but still xD).

Last edited:
If you buying for CPU power then I think the current generation processor makes more sense T series processors are particularly not very good when it comes to multi-thread applications

The current generation tiny model with 11700 + 16GB ram + 512GB disk is available for 87K including GST

Considering the difference in performance current generation makes more sense. Last 2 generation of intel processors has gain significant performance all thanks to Ryzen. I think it's better to retain the harware and use it till eol considering the money you spend on it.

1653943085670.png

If you buying for CPU power then I think the current generation processor makes more sense T series processors are particularly not very good when it comes to multi-thread applications
The form factor here is the USP not the "CPU power". It's about the size of a small book or slightly larger than a router/switch if I'm not wrong.

The current generation tiny model with 11700 + 16GB ram + 512GB disk is available for 87K including GST

Considering the difference in performance current generation makes more sense. Last 2 generation of intel processors has gain significant performance all thanks to Ryzen. I think it's better to retain the harware and use it till eol considering the money you spend on it.

View attachment 135406
Even back then, I didn't buy it for the processing power. On any given day, the M1 Macmini is more powerful than this. The power, on the other hand, is useless for those who utilise softwares that do not run on MacOS.

About your estimate of 87k Including GST.
Add 19k for Windows 10/11.
Add 11k for 32GB RAM.
Add 12k for 1TB SSD
Add around 40k for Microsoft office professional licence.
More for the Graphic card as well. Sure its not the best, but you do need it.

You may now say that anyone can just install a pirated version of the OS and Office and save 60k, and you are correct. But most businesses have regulations and standards in place, so breaking them isn't really an option.

Last edited:
Think here is never to buy upgrades from the vendor. Anyway, it's your machine so you can decide better. I am out of this conversation :)
Businesses had compliance and regulations. This workstation is beast at any given point in time and if you're into development or rendering it will perform like the other top-end offering these days.

You also have to consider T processor pricing. They are hard to find and have similar pricing of components and match with ITX components.

And at the end you can't have apples to oranges comparison.

More for the Graphic card as well.
You're really being modest here. Yours is the first tiny PC out here in the real world I have seen with a discrete card. Not even the tech youtubers seem to have them.
I have an hp elitedesk 705 g4 DM,and I have been able to divine the existence of a discrete card for it from its manual, and due to the fact that a slot exists. But nobody knows how/where to get it. There is no part number, no nothing. You are either very lucky or you must have a good relationship with your seller :D

You're really being modest here. Yours is the first tiny PC out here in the real world I have seen with a discrete card. Not even the tech youtubers seem to have them.
I have an hp elitedesk 705 g4 DM,and I have been able to divine the existence of a discrete card for it from its manual, and due to the fact that a slot exists. But nobody knows how/where to get it. There is no part number, no nothing. You are either very lucky or you must have a good relationship with your seller :D
Honestly it was an expensive add on, I just don't remember how much. I haven't even added its price in what I've quoted as it's not a great graphic card, just gets the job done.
I didn't know these kind of cards are hard to find, someone was offering me 10k for the card (which was funny) itself, I get why now lol.

The unit is really nice. I really wish I could take it. It is waay out of my budget and I don't know if I would be able to sell off my existing mini PCs to make room for this. But deserves a bump!
I think a new one will cost around 300 dollars.

Sorry for OT

I have an hp elitedesk 705 g4 DM,and I have been able to divine the existence of a discrete card for it from its manual, and due to the fact that a slot exists. But nobody knows how/where to get it.

Back