FS: Desktops Lenovo P330 tiny Workstation( i9 9900T, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 4GB Nvidia Quadro P1000 )

Even back then, I didn't buy it for the processing power. On any given day, the M1 Macmini is more powerful than this. The power, on the other hand, is useless for those who utilise softwares that do not run on MacOS.

About your estimate of 87k Including GST.
Add 19k for Windows 10/11.
Add 11k for 32GB RAM.
Add 12k for 1TB SSD
Add around 40k for Microsoft office professional licence.
More for the Graphic card as well. Sure its not the best, but you do need it.

You may now say that anyone can just install a pirated version of the OS and Office and save 60k, and you are correct. But most businesses have regulations and standards in place, so breaking them isn't really an option.
These are the current prices on Lenovo.com
With with the same amount of ram(3200mhz vs 2666mhz )
A more powerful CPU 12500t
A gen4 SSD
And a brand new piece with a full 3year warranty.
The only thing left(barring the software) is the GPU, and that can't be 30k. May be a year back but not today.
And I tried to do an oranges to oranges comparison, unlike other on this thread.

Attachments

• lenovo.jpg
    lenovo.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 86
O
These are the current prices on Lenovo.com
With with the same amount of ram(3200mhz vs 2666mhz )
A more powerful CPU 12500t
A gen4 SSD
And a brand new piece with a full 3year warranty.
The only thing left(barring the software) is the GPU, and that can't be 30k. May be a year back but not today.
And I tried to do an oranges to oranges comparison, unlike other on this thread.
Ooo. Software is approximately 60k though, maybe more. Lets say 15-20k for the GPU. Good deal nonetheless.

O
Ooo. Software is approximately 60k though, maybe more. Lets say 15-20k for the GPU. Good deal nonetheless.
Software is probably volume licensed for enterprise use. No one here as a single home user is going to make up their mind to buy something which they can get for a few $ for a single user license.

Also as you said earlier, "most businesses have regulations and standards in place, so breaking them isn't really an option".
You're right but I feel this is something that as a business you have to absorb the cost as an operation expense. You can't offload this cost on just one buyer.

Also perhaps you can provide more details about the Windows and the Office license. What's really special about it?
For Windows, SKU? Channel (Retail/VL)? Activation count if VL?
For Office, same as above + duration (Volume license is perpetual and the costliest)?

You probably know how but if not then you can use this info: https://techenclave.com/threads/ms-keys-thread-issues.209023/post-2399510

And as a note, if these are indeed volume license keys then you can't sell it legally as you will violate the license terms and it would be illegal. Volume MAK keys are a part of Microsoft's Volume license agreement and they come with a VLSC account which I'm sure you won't sell if you possess.

Last edited:
Software is probably volume licensed for enterprise use. No one here as a single home user is going to make up their mind to buy something which they can get for a few $ for a single user license.

Also as you said earlier, "most businesses have regulations and standards in place, so breaking them isn't really an option".
You're right but I feel this is something that as a business you have to absorb the cost as an operation expense. You can't offload this cost on just one buyer.

Also perhaps you can provide more details about the Windows and the Office license. What's really special about it?
For Windows, SKU? Channel (Retail/VL)? Activation count if VL?
For Office, same as above + duration (Volume license is perpetual and the costliest)?

You probably know how but if not then you can use this info: https://techenclave.com/threads/ms-keys-thread-issues.209023/post-2399510

And as a note, if these are indeed volume license keys then you can't sell it legally as you will violate the license terms and it would be illegal. Volume MAK keys are a part of Microsoft's Volume license agreement and they come with a VLSC account which I'm sure you won't sell if you possess.
There's nothing special about my windows and office licence. And no, not volume licence, single user.

Windows 10 Pro was 19k iirc. Idk how much it goes for now.
Office professional 2019 was 39k or 41k for a lifetime license. Not subscription model. It costed me 45k in 2022. For one system.

These are the prices the Lenovo website quotes, nothing special at all.

Now idk if it's transferrable or not but I figured it was, even if not the id associated with this pc has none of my information so I can just give the credentials if needed. And I'm not trying to offload the cost to one buyer, I'm taking a huge hit too right? My initial price seemed fair to me but obviously it was negotiable then, it's even more negotiable now.
PS. I'm not a business owner, just an average corporate boy.

Last edited:
Windows 10 Pro was 19k iirc. Idk how much it goes for now.
Office professional 2019 was 39k or 41k for a lifetime license. Not subscription model. It costed me 45k in 2022. For one system.

These are the prices the Lenovo website quotes, nothing special at all.
At those prices, Lenovo must be killing it when bundling retail software licenses with their hardware.
I find this tinypc config very tempting but with the software cost, no I do not have that moolah ..

Last edited:
The unit is really nice. I really wish I could take it. It is waay out of my budget and I don't know if I would be able to sell off my existing mini PCs to make room for this. But deserves a bump!
I think a new one will cost around 300 dollars.
would be interested in your existing mini PCs if it has brand warranty left

Back