Lenovo Y430 Laptop - 14.1" LED | Nvidia Graphics | 4GB DDR3 | 1 Yr Onsite Wrnty

Status
Not open for further replies.

clank

Disciple
[SOLD]

Lenovo Ideapad Y430 Laptop - 14.1" LED Screen | Nvidia Graphics | 4GB DDR3 Ram

Mint Condition | Onsite Warranty | Original Bill, Box and Accessories

For sale is my carefully used Lenovo Ideapad Y430 (Black) laptop which was purchased in May 2009 (please note that Ideapad is Lenovo's premium range with better build quality and design). The entire laptop and screen is in absolutely pristine out of the box condition and it has never been dropped, scratched or abused. Has mostly been used while plugged in to mains and currently the battery lasts for almost 2 - 2.5 hours of general usage after a full charge.

The laptop is in 100% working condition and mint cosmetic condition (9.5/10). I have been personally running Windows 7 Ultimate on it for the last many months and it runs Windows 7 and all my softwares without any issues. In addition to a highly discounted price over a new laptop, I'm giving you extras such as additional 2GB DDR3 ram, 1 Yr onsite warranty upgrade and a laptop bag, all of which I paid extra for.

I am forced to sell it since I am now using a company given laptop and so this has become redundant. Would prefer a local deal and I can hand deliver it anywhere in the NCR region. Buyer can personally inspect the laptop and can pickup from my home if convenient.

Specifications:

* Intel Core 2 Duo T5800 2.0Ghz Processor

* 4GB DDR3 SDRAM (64-Bit OS ready)

* Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium Edition

* 14.1" Glossy LED-backlit display with integrated 1.3 MP camera

* 2 Stereo speakers + 1 Subwoofer with Dolby home theatre

* 320GB 5400RPM Western Digital hard drive

* Nvidia 9300M GS Dedicated Graphics with 256MB Ram

* Intel(R) WiFi Link 5100 AGN

* Inbuilt Media card reader, Bluetooth 2.1

* HDMI port, Touch sensitive media panel

* 6-Cell Li-ion currently offering over 2 hrs of runtime

* 90W AC Adapter

* Size (LWH): 13.1 inches, 9.5 inches, 1.5 inches

* Weight: 2.3 Kg with battery

* Lenovo Onsite Warranty (National) cover (till May, 2011)

Asking Price - Rs. 26,000. Go to Deltapage (http://www.deltapage.com/laptop.pdf) to compare with the current price of a 14" laptops with dedicated graphics (Compare with HP, Dell Studio 14 and Lenovo Yxxx).

Please do not lowball in the thread - use the PM for that. Also do not post price suggestions in the thread. Open to offers via PM and looking for a quick deal with hopefully a local buyer.

You are correct. but this being a ideapad, dont compare this to dell build qlty, and a very good config the price is fair. not great/steal but fair. Maybe op will allow some negotation for buyers and make it a nice deal.

Poga said:
Maybe..but I just bought a 500gb 4gb core i3 of dell for 36k.(with free bag and mouse ;) )

In Dell, you can only compare this with the studio 14 line (if you absolutely must) and a somewhat better config with dedicated graphics goes for 45k + shipping.

gkay09 said:
^+1 And also you get a new Lenovo Y450(2958H2Q) but with 3GB of RAM though and with NVIDIA GeForce G 210M for roughly the same price...
Source - http://www.deltapage.com/laptop.pdf

Not crapping the thread but I feel the potential buyer should know...

The link you've given wrongly has the G550 under the Y450 name - note that it has a 15.6" screen and is not an Ideapad.

m-jeri said:
You are correct. but this being a ideapad, dont compare this to dell build qlty, and a very good config the price is fair. not great/steal but fair. Maybe op will allow some negotation for buyers and make it a nice deal.

Quite true - some negotiation always possible with genuinely interested buyers :)

@all while comparing, please compare only with 14" laptops with dedicated graphics and preferably not with the budget/value line offered by companies (i.e. not with Lenovo G, E, B series or Dell inspiron etc.)

BUMP! after a long time - had to leave Delhi so couldn't complete the sale. Anyways, now I'm back home for a while and would prefer to find a nice home for this laptop rather than leaving it unused at home :p

m-jeri said:
Time passed..i think u should consider a price drop.. :S
It has obviously been re-priced considering thhe "current" market price of similar laptops - hence the link to the deltapage pdf ;)

I'm using Ideapad u330, and guys please dont compare lenovo quality to dell. its just too good..

and the services are fine as dell..

The edge-less LCD screen looks sick, i dont remember ive seen any other laptop having same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back