Lenskart delaying in refunding money

So my brother bought a specs worth more than 8k around 3+ weeks ago and returned it due to damaged frame. But still they haven't refunded the money. I have seen my brother talk to them many times on the phone but I don't know what there excuses are as I don't ask my brother in detail but he has to leave India in 6 days and he won't be coming soon. They are saying that they have done the refund but don't know why it hasn't reflected in my account and they are trying to resolve the issue.
I saw many complaints online against lenskart but is there anyone here who faced similar issue and how long did they take to refund the amount.
What can I do to expedite the refund?

Got it next day.
I told my brother to threaten them saying about Consumer Court and got the amount the next day.
Don't know how this site is still in business when they don't know how to cater to the consumer. Saw too many cases online where people are waiting for the refund or didn't get the item delivered or just got a damaged item

Don't know how this site is still in business when they don't know how to cater to the consumer. Saw too many cases online where people are waiting for the refund or didn't get the item delivered or just got a damaged item
You just described 99% of Indian e-commerce sites.

In my case I had a pretty good experience with them. I bought a lot of spectacles from them for my family and replaced 4 out of them and the refund was instant. Even pickup service was arranged through Bluedart.

You just described 99% of Indian e-commerce sites.

hehe. I never had any problems with any other sites and I have been selling/purchasing since last 5-6 years. This was absolutely the worst experience of online purchase.[DOUBLEPOST=1428855091][/DOUBLEPOST]
In my case I had a pretty good experience with them. I bought a lot of spectacles from them for my family and replaced 4 out of them and the refund was instant. Even pickup service was arranged through Bluedart.

Lucky I guess

Lenskart always takes time refunding money with everyone i've talked to. They took about a month to refund ~4k for a friend of mine after they themselves had screwed up the order for his lenses.

Decided never to order from then ever again unless there's a significant discount

Back