Lets buy order not Shipped?? clarity needed

1762vijay

Disciple
Hello I order LG O1 on 30 sep night...

But till now 2 oct. the status is ready to ship as seen picture..

[attachment=9645:16408.attach]

[attachment=9646:16409.attach]

what does that mean.. Please anybody clarify.. Is it normal to everyone or is it a rare case.

Is my product shipped or not? if shipped how to track my order?

Attachments

• TE post.JPG
    TE post.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 109
  • TE post.JPG
    TE post.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 77
Ready to Ship status means that the courier package is made and now they are waiting for the courier fellow to arrive. 30th was a Friday and 1st is Saturday... Mostly no work happens on Saturday's. So your product will ship by Monday... Do not worry

Once my order remained in the Ready to ship for 3 weekdays and then was updated as sent... So do not worry your product will ship by Monday or Tuesday.

1762vijay said:
Hello I order LG O1 on 30 sep night...

But till now 2 oct. the status is ready to ship as seen picture..

View attachment 17657

View attachment 17658

what does that mean.. Please anybody clarify.. Is it normal to everyone or is it a rare case.

Is my product shipped or not? if shipped how to track my order?

Same with me,ordered a bb 8520 on Friday night,spoke to the CC it will ship on monday..

Mine was shipped last night via dtdc got the tracking number to..

Just call the CC and ask them for the status..

Order still not shipped out, called CC reason: I also ordered Screen gaurd with mobile which may take 8 working days to be shipped.. Asked them to ship mobile first ASAP then screen gaurd whenever they want(today morning), they accepted to send mobile seperately first.

But till now status is READY TO SHIP..... Very sad, very bad on behalf of LETSBUY.com , It been 4 days till not shipped, hope they ll ship by tomorrow. If not shipped out by tomorrow then I will not recommend LETSBUY to anyone, any time under any condition......

But still i am very hopeful that atleast tomorrow they ship my product, If so then I ll be very glad.

The status on the account page is always WRONG

Had a bad experience with them last month, as my product was shipped after 15 days from the order date

They take time, but rest assured they SHIP the product sooner or later, else they refund the money

Contact them via Phone only

Today I called them almost 3 times and I was promised that my order will be shipped out by today for sure.... I repeatedly asked them to assure me 100% then they repeatedly assured me with confidence.... I believed them..... But today they didnt ship my order.... Its very bad of them.... and tomorrow is public holiday.....

I am hating LETSBUY:mad:

Have you thought about the possibility that it got shipped but they haven't updated the site??

1762vijay said:
Today I called them almost 3 times and I was promised that my order will be shipped out by today for sure.... I repeatedly asked them to assure me 100% then they repeatedly assured me with confidence.... I believed them..... But today they didnt ship my order.... Its very bad of them.... and tomorrow is public holiday.....

I am hating LETSBUY:mad:

Dont buy online !

I think you should stick to Offline shops only .

RD274 said:
Have you thought about the possibility that it got shipped but they haven't updated the site??

Ya I thought like that but, they clearly said that they will mail and message me when it gets shipped...

xtremevicky said:
Dont buy online !

I think you should stick to Offline shops only .

Have been buying loads of cycling stuff online from US/UK and never had an issue, including entire bicycles. The online system in India is a nightmare compared to the west. Nothing wrong with the concept of online, just the implementation here.

ha........ believe it or not... Today I called them and they r saying they dispatched the order on 5 sep BUT they dont having any tracking ID with them... Even they dont know wat and how it happened...??? They asked to give them 2-3 days to clarify wat happened??? :mad:

I have got some idea why LETSBUY is doing so for some consumers and for others fast and reliable.... I will confirm it out(why so) by Monday

dude i ordered mine on 2nd and they shipped it today.. so it seems the festival has got in their way. same thing happened with dtdc also.. festival time is always hectic. and bluedart delivers on sundays as well:)

Yes this is my verdict on LETSBUY.......

On what I analyzed & experienced, LSB is playing cheap tricks on its customers. It is like this:

Order a product without any discount, offer or free gift ===> Get ur product in 2 days

Order ur product with discount coupons like RCOM, etc., or free gifts like bluetooth... ====> then face the REAL LETSBUY attitude.

In my case I orderd LG O1 at 9300+free callmate bluetooth(Rs999)+10% discount coupon TOTALLY for some Rs.8500.. Finally the Hell with LETSBUY.. They did not send free callmate bluetooth headset with package.??? So becareful when u order anything online which is sold at cheap rates than REAL world.

I see that you have some covers ordered with the phone, they could be the reason for the delay. Since the covers are usually not easily available.

Back