Let's talk food! (Fast food chains)

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
Has anyone had anything from Subway recently? What item do you recommend? I have no meat restrictions. ;)
Going on Monday.
I was craving for burgers but they don't seem to have any. Only sandwiches and salads.

Burgers?
I always eat subs there never ever heard about any burgers they might be serving nor bothered.
2 yrs ago they started with some rolls/wraps which were really sorry in taste!

Last edited:
Ya Subway doesn't do burgers I checked. TIL. I thought all retail fast foods have burgers lol.

I found out yesterday that Subway has started making Wraps as well. It is a good option for someone not wanting to have too much bread but not wanting a salad either.

In Chandigarh, I found a new small chain called House of Shakes which make a better Zinger than KFC and at lower price as well. They make a wrap based on the Zinger as well which was also quite good.

I tried Subway Wrap and found it to be so so, definitely rate it below their traditional Subs.

Currently McSpicy is what I consider really good, Whopper a close second but not far behind.

I had KFC fiery chicken today. I didn't like the smell. The masala was a bit strong for me. I guess I'm not used to Indian foods. The chicken itself wasn't anything extraordinary.
I want to try that Subway wrap. I don't like too much bread and I'm not a big fan of salad. Does it have multiple meat options or only chicken or fish?

I had KFC fiery chicken today. I didn't like the smell. The masala was a bit strong for me. I guess I'm not used to Indian foods. The chicken itself wasn't anything extraordinary.
I want to try that Subway wrap. I don't like too much bread and I'm not a big fan of salad. Does it have multiple meat options or only chicken or fish?
There are limited options in the Wraps, but I think all of them come with double meat portions as standard. My knowledge might be incomplete because I only used Swiggy to order so maybe there are other options.

Are you a foreigner?
No. I'm a tribal and we don't consume much masala. We like to boil with only veggies and no masala as much as possible. However when frying chicken I like to use Chickmas, Zeera, turmeric and sometimes meat masala. Nothing else. Typical Indian foods have a lot of masalas.

KFC: Zinger burger
Subway : Any sandwich/sometimes chicken salad.
Bercos : Thupka and chicken Garlic noodles.
Barbeque nation: Buffet
Khan chacha: Chicken tikkas
Tossin: Peri peri chicken thin pizza
Biryani Blues: Fiery chicken biryani.
Karim: Chicken jahangiri and tava roti and salad.

Nice thread @iPwnz Try subway's smoked salmon sandwich.

Last edited:
Edited as the guy I replied to doesn't seem to be interested and i totally forgot about this individual.

Last edited:
I'm sick of KFC, Subway etc. literally dying for some Indian food specially biryani and Bengali sweets.
We do have few Indian food joints but no bengali sweet shop anywhere. In desperation ordered some canned rasgullas from one eBay seller and they taste like soyabean soaked in sugar syrup!!
If I could get some good mishti here, all my life problems would disappear.

I'm sick of KFC, Subway etc. literally dying for some Indian food specially biryani and Bengali sweets.
We do have few Indian food joints but no bengali sweet shop anywhere. In desperation ordered some canned rasgullas from one eBay seller and they taste like soyabean soaked in sugar syrup!!
Curious to know what all foods gets served in KFC and Mac there? Lamb, pork, chicken, fish?
What are the usual veg options.

If you ask me develop a hobby, start cooking those Indian delicacies at home may be once in 15 days. Everything is available on youtube now provided you can arrange the raw materials ( which might be relatively easier than properly prepared items)
LOL the lockdown last year made loads of people cook a lot of stuff here in India.

McDonald's menu is basically same as in US with lot more cheese in everything ( dairy products are very cheap here)
However KFC is different from India, KFC at Praha uses a lot of locally produced herbs and spices with minimal chilli powder.
People here have very weak stomachs..however I have not been to KFC at Vienna.
Beside salmon and trouts haven't seen much fishes here ( all kind of fishes are available in UK though)
If you ask me develop a hobby, start cooking those Indian delicacies at home may be once in 15 days. Everything is available on youtube now provided you can arrange the raw materials ( which might be relatively easier than properly prepared items)
LOL the lockdown last year made loads of people cook a lot of stuff here in India.
Man I love cooking!! In fact I cooked only Indian food during 4 days of Durga Puja including biriyani.
But nowadays we are living in hotel rooms eating fancy crap everyday.

Last edited:
Haha I've had a ton of biryani but the ONLY one which I really liked was in Tughlaqabad in Delhi. Served in a small muslim hotel. Chicken biryani with chillies and tomatoes as side dish. Oh my... That was delicious. I've had many biryanis in various local cafes and hotels but I didn't like any of them. The one in Delhi really spoiled me.
Also the chole rice something sold by a small side hotel in Nehru Place market in Delhi...omg I used to have at least 2 plates Everytime I went there lol.

While local pizza places are the best, if you want some Domino's Pizza, try the Paneer Makhani with Cheese Burst.
Dude Cheese Burst is my fav pizza. I love it.
I had all these
IMG-20210412-WA0011.jpg
I agree with the opinion wraps. It was affordable but nothing out of the ordinary.
I love the chicken egg and cheese. The tuna was okay and not as good as I hoped.

Last edited:
Back