Letsbuy.com Queries - Help Needed

UPDATE:

Just contacted them on the Helpline and the CC told me that my phone was shipped on 4th January, 2011.

I asked him for the Tracking Details and he told me that the Tracking Docket Number was not yet updated on the system. It would be done today and then I would receive an automated email with the shipping details.

I dunno whether I should be Happy or Sad about this.... :S

Should I expect the package to reach me today??

akhurana said:
^^^they ship using bluedart so yes

Thanx... Keeping my fingers crossed... :p
SoulFire said:
does anyone have more discount coupons for the site ?
Have you tried using SBI100? It worked for me on 31st January, 2011 and I think it is valid till 31st March, 2011.

If you are looking for a 250/- Off Coupon, they are rarer than diamonds... ;)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Woot Woot...!!! :yahoo:

Just got the package. Excellent Packing.

:)

rocker123 said:
has anyone used the SBI100 coupon recently ?

Is it still working or are the transactions getting cancelled ?
I had placed an order on 31st Jan, 2011 using the SBI100 coupon and my Order was executed just fine. :)

I don't think they would be cancelling any orders. At most, they may cancel the coupon and when you try to apply the coupon, it may not work. :(

used one yesterday. gave an error at the final step of the payment saying ive used the coupon too many times but i got an order confirmation email, i did this about 5 times in error for a scratchguard without checking and i got 5 scratchguards, i was charged the discount amount.

i got a galaxy s case via the sbi100 discount code for 76 delivered.

veer_singh said:
^ we can use only one time per account [SBI100] :D

@smrock : thank man :p
no you can use them as many times as u like , read my post above yours :D it gives an error but the order is created and reflects in your account on the site as well :)

SoulFire said:
no you can use them as many times as u like , read my post above yours :D it gives an error but the order is created and reflects in your account on the site as well :)
But i that case, they can as well cancel the order by citing the error as a reason. :(

BTW, I used it only once and didn't try again.

they very well can but its a new site and this seems to be a bug in their system, unless some one brings i to thier notice and they fix it they would not cancel orders

plus since its new they would want people to abuse the site to have some word to word marketing done, go ahead order , if not ull get your money back , nothing to loose the way i see it.

some wierd problem with the letsbuy site ..
guess these guys hav deleted a lot of navigation links on thier website ..
i cant find a login window on their homepage ..
also somehow i managed to login after chosing a product ..
now i cant see my orders tab... :-(

I am having a bad experience with them. I ordered an ipad on 5th Feb with committed time line of 3-5 days. The item hasn't been shipped yet. Not a good experience at all.

Their customer care is of no use. They repeatedly say two things:

i) We have forwarded your case to our operations deptt. (very unprofessional and unmeaning response. Why do I have to know about your internal structuring? Why cant they just say 'we' are doing something about it, and possibly explain me with the reason.)

ii) they keep saying my order is already on their priority list.

Press for refund or ask them for a fixed shipping date. Also, ask them to give them the telephone number of operations deptt...

All the best

Probably I'll do that. Such a waste of time if I have to go for a refund.

Since I have waited for so long, I might just wait till Monday.

Nomad said:
Probably I'll do that. Such a waste of time if I have to go for a refund.

Since I have waited for so long, I might just wait till Monday.
U'll probably get it b4 monday..

I had placed the order on 31st Jan, it was shipped on 4th Feb. But the support staff had no idea about my order right up till 3rd Feb...!!! :p

So, I guess ur order must have been already shipped!

These guys offer some really good prices but need to be a bit more sensible in dealing with customer queries and communications!! :)

My order status shows pending ..
how long does it get to change to confirmed ??
any experiences ??
has used the SBI100 coupon with my purchase ..

rocker123 said:

any experiences ??

Mine had changed to confirmed within a few minutes of making payments. I paid by a Debit Card and used the SBI100 coupon as well.

But the support staff kept telling me that my payment was not confirmed by CCAvenue till about 3 days after I had made payment!! :S

rocker123 said:

any experiences ??

Mine changed to confirmed within minutes. Customer care also acknowledged this.

Back