Letsbuy.com Queries - Help Needed

I'll be ordering an iPad now. Lets see when they deliver. Feeling a bit uneasy about the delivery thingy but, the price is tempting...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Order placed. Shows to orders :( One pending and one confirmed. Gotta call Customer care otherwise they might ship 2 iPads :p

Letsbuy is usually slow in shipping - you can call the Customer care and ask although they are a bunch of buggers , don't have any idea of what they are talking. It is always better to confirm the stock before placing the order with Letsbuy. If they have it stock you will get it quickly, if not wait ....... I ordered a Amzer screenguard from them - got delivered after 3 weeks - the excuse - "it is getting shipped to you directly from USA". Whereas the reality is - the one delivered to me was a chnese one, I complained and got refund.

I ordered an item on 13th, its confirmed; paid using ICICI coupon and ICICI net banking. Lets see whether they can deliver it by 31st March or not :p.

Letsbuy people ship order amazingly fast and provides courier details in email, first order placed on 25th got delivered on 26th and second too arrived home within 24 hours by bluedart courier. One more thing i would say, top level packing work done. Luckily haven't contacted there CC but will do to add items in computers and peripheral, apparel section.

I ordered a mouse on 10th, it was delivered on Monday, really fast shipping and the packaging was good too. My experience with all 5 orders till date has been satisfactory.

virus32win said:
Letsbuy people ship order amazingly fast and provides courier details in email, first order placed on 25th got delivered on 26th and second too arrived home within 24 hours by bluedart courier. One more thing i would say, top level packing work done. Luckily haven't contacted there CC but will do to add items in computers and peripheral, apparel section.
Thats very encouraging. Let me see when I get my iPad.

Got an email from CC saying they have given my order to the dispatch section. Fingers crossed. :p

adi_vastava said:
I ordered an item on 13th, its confirmed; paid using ICICI coupon and ICICI net banking. Lets see whether they can deliver it by 31st March or not :p.
Got a call on 16th asking for color, got a mail today that it is being dispatched today from bluedart. The mail has CEO email id for any complaint.

I am impressed by the communication. Now let me see how is the packaging.

I placed an order on 20th February, till date I have not received the item. Every time I call the customer care number, I get a different reply, not in stock, being shipped today, already with logistics department, shipped already and its on the way.

I have wasted money on phone calls more than the amount I saved on a coupon.

Last customer care call gave a reply to me that my shipping is not covered by their courier partners (which is not at all true, I live in chennai city, I keep getting couriers through bluedart, DTDC, Aramex).

I had to write a letter to the so called ceo's mail address with the screen shots of courier companies website showing that they have service to the pin code I gave.

Its almost a month now :( .

Their shipping times are not at all good. Only in very few cases they ship the item in a day or two.

^^ I have placed more than 10 orders till date and has a minor issue only once.

Try sending another email to the ceo and ask him to cancel the order and refund the amount to you.

Update:

WTH :), they delivered it today itself, an order placed on Sunday night, received on Thursday. Its good, real good.

Amazing, ordered 500GB HDD on 15th night at 10PM, delivered today(17th) evening to Hyderabad, delivery less than 48 hours. Today afternoon received consignment number also.

Purchased an item from letsbuy , now i received mail that my order has been shipped. Docket no and Order Tracking No is given in the mail . But how to track order on bluedart , When i enter order tracking no it shows Order is not found.

krishnandu said:
^^Wait for few hours, probably Blue Dart didn't updated the Docket No.
Ok thanks a lot.

I checked at blue dart's site . now its showing Status - Flight/Vehicle/Train; Delayed/Cancelled.

What it means?

Back