FS: Monitor and LCD LG 27UL500 27 inch 4K Built-in speakers - Mumbai | In Warranty 2024

aasimenator

MCITP 2008
Reseller
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Bhiwandi
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
May 27, 2021
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
No longer needed
I have up for sale my 1-year-old LG 27UL500 purchased from Amazon on 27th May 2021
I have all the original accessories and the box as well, It has been very sparingly used.

** Excellent Condition with NO cosmetic or functional degradation/defect **

Product information: Click Here
Price Trend: changes from 31k - 38k, is usually out of stock at most places that have priced under 30k
1654359652170.png

Invoice:
1654360285824.png

Attachments

• IMG_0538.jpg
    IMG_0538.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_0537.jpg
    IMG_0537.jpg
    322.6 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_0536.jpg
    IMG_0536.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_0535.jpg
    IMG_0535.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_0534.jpg
    IMG_0534.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_0533.jpg
    IMG_0533.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_0532.jpg
    IMG_0532.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_0531.jpg
    IMG_0531.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 316
  • IMG_0530.jpg
    IMG_0530.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 325
  • IMG_0529.jpg
    IMG_0529.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:
I don't know vedant computers, I have an Amazon invoice as attached and therefore my go-to reference is Amazon, do you have any other site where it is listed at that price and in stock?
If the price is in fact 28k, then I am open to offers on mine.

ITDepot selling for 28k as well. https://www.theitdepot.com/details-LG+27inch+UHD+4K+HDR+Monitor+(27UL500)_C7P32822.html

This monitor was selling for as low as 26.5k, but now out of stock - https://www.vishalperipherals.in/in.../product&path=25_78&product_id=2381&limit=100

I don't know vedant computers, I have an Amazon invoice as attached and therefore my go-to reference is Amazon, do you have any other site where it is listed at that price and in stock?
If the price is in fact 28k, then I am open to offers on mine.
Vedant has been one of the biggest names in Kolkata for a couple of decades. Back in 2006-07 when everyone and their kids were getting new desktops, we (my brother and I) used to get a lot of requests to accompany people to Chandni. And Vedant was our go to store with some of the lowest prices.

@op Does it actually come with speakers ? i have same one with no speaker in it ? And i have checked product page as well again to verify.

Available on above retailer's website for 27.7k new. I have purchased 2 pc parts from this site and had no issues.

Available on above retailer's website for 27.7k new. I have purchased 2 pc parts from this site and had no issues.
If you read before posting, you'll know this was already posted above and doesn't add any value.

The ones that are currently selling 28k are all without the built-in speaker mine is not 27UL500-W model it's 27UL500
I know that the built-in speakers don't justify the 10k extra over the nonspeaker model, but it is what it is, I didn't set these prices.

Last edited:
If you read before posting, you'll know this was already posted above and doesn't add any value.

The ones that are currently selling 28k are all without the built-in speaker mine is not 27UL500-W model it's 27UL500
I know that the built-in speakers don't justify the 10k extra over the nonspeaker model, but it is what it is, I didn't set these prices.
The ITDepot link that is against order has the speaker model for 28k.

As for the pricing on Amazon, this model regularly comes in lightning deals for 27k-28k. Infact, you bought it for Rs 27999/- plus card offer if any, if I am not mistaken.

1655103918639.png

The ITDepot link that is against order has the speaker model for 28k.
Again that is against the order, doesn't mean you will get it at that price or get it at all.
1655113288017.png

As for the pricing on Amazon, this model regularly comes in lightning deals for 27k-28k. Infact, you bought it for Rs 27999/- plus card offer if any, if I am not mistaken.

View attachment 136451
First of all what you are saying is false, don't spread missinformation, This unit does not come at this price anymore, not even in deals
1655112678982.png

If you are going to show a price graph show the full price graph, prices for every product has increased, its not just this monitor it's all of them, every segment every category, This monitor even under deals now does not sell under Rs. 32999.

Secondly, since when has it mattered at what price the seller has purchased it? I've constantly seen hundreds of posts and people here asking for a lot more than their purchase price, knowingly hiding their invoice values cause they don't want to show how much they have bought something for; when the original price of the product has gone up, I don't need to list examples every veteran members here are aware of it.
This Monitor might go in Lighting deals constantly, I might have purchased it in a lighting deal, it does not matter what matters is the current price of the product which is Rs. 38500/- on Amazon, and out of stock everywhere else, those that want to wait can wait and see if the prices come down (it's not going to) meanwhile, I am selling a year old product at 10K discount it doesn't get any better than that period!

My price was calculated off the base price for Rs. 32999 not Rs. 38500, I deducted 15% depreciation on the item as monitors don't usually have any wear and tear, and mine is very sparing used, which is why my price was set at Rs. 28000, off course that is still open to offers.

If you are interested in purchasing make me an offer via PM, if not interested, don't crap over my thread.

I think i've made myself pretty clear, @Mods please clean up the thread.

Again that is against the order, doesn't mean you will get it at that price or get it at all.
View attachment 136467

First of all what you are saying is false, don't spread missinformation, This unit does not come at this price anymore, not even in deals
View attachment 136466
If you are going to show a price graph show the full price graph, prices for every product has increased, its not just this monitor it's all of them, every segment every category, This monitor even under deals now does not sell under Rs. 32999.

Secondly, since when has it mattered at what price the seller has purchased it? I've constantly seen hundreds of posts and people here asking for a lot more than their purchase price, knowingly hiding their invoice values cause they don't want to show how much they have bought something for; when the original price of the product has gone up, I don't need to list examples every veteran members here are aware of it.
This Monitor might go in Lighting deals constantly, I might have purchased it in a lighting deal, it does not matter what matters is the current price of the product which is Rs. 38500/- on Amazon, and out of stock everywhere else, those that want to wait can wait and see if the prices come down (it's not going to) meanwhile, I am selling a year old product at 10K discount it doesn't get any better than that period!

My price was calculated off the base price for Rs. 32999 not Rs. 38500, I deducted 15% depreciation on the item as monitors don't usually have any wear and tear, and mine is very sparing used, which is why my price was set at Rs. 28000, off course that is still open to offers.

If you are interested in purchasing make me an offer via PM, if not interested, don't crap over my thread.

I think i've made myself pretty clear, @Mods please clean up the thread.
Yes, against order means you will get it only if the distributor has stock available.

"If you are going to show a price graph show the full price graph" - Hypocrisy as its finest. You are the one who posted a less than two month old price graph in the first place . Since you asked for the full price graph, here it is:

1655117634580.png

Your statement "prices for every product has increased, its not just this monitor it's all of them, every segment every category" is true, that happens every year or two, and as you can see from the graph, the same happened in 2020 as well with the prices lasting high for around 2 months or so.

"First of all what you are saying is false, don't spread missinformation, This unit does not come at this price anymore, not even in deals" - If you look at the graph more closely it was selling for 26,999 during sales just two months back on sale - April 8/9 and March 24-26, both during sales.

As for the price you bought it, it doesn't matter. Just add in the market rate and depreciation.

Back