FS: Monitor and LCD LG 27UL500 27 inch 4K Built-in speakers - Mumbai | In Warranty 2024

Yes, against order means you will get it only if the distributor has stock available.

"If you are going to show a price graph show the full price graph" - Hypocrisy as its finest. You are the one who posted a less than two month old price graph in the first place . Since you asked for the full price graph, here it is:

View attachment 136481
Your statement "prices for every product has increased, its not just this monitor it's all of them, every segment every category" is true, that happens every year or two, and as you can see from the graph, the same happened in 2020 as well with the prices lasting high for around 2 months or so.

"First of all what you are saying is false, don't spread missinformation, This unit does not come at this price anymore, not even in deals" - If you look at the graph more closely it was selling for 26,999 during sales just two months back on sale - April 8/9 and March 24-26, both during sales.

As for the price you bought it, it doesn't matter. Just add in the market rate and depreciation.
i got it around the time op got it for 26.5k with discount, prices keeps fluctuating for this one, i waited for the price to drop and it did.

As for the price you bought it, it doesn't matter. Just add in the market rate and depreciation.
So what the hell are you going on about here man?
I did just add the market rate and depreciation, the market rate is between 32999 (with deals) & 38500 (without deals), and the depreciation of 15%, which comes to around 28000/-
What the price was 6 months ago, a year ago, or 2 months ago doesn't matter, if the price is reduced tomorrow to 28000 I will reduce my price, but if someone is looking to buy this monitor right now he will have to pay 38500 for a brand new one or get a year old from me for 28000, why is that not a good deal?

As for the rates and why it has been increasing, it is because of the Ukraine war that started at the end of Feb this year, after which all electronics and other products have increased in price, don't know when that will come down.

I am going to ignore your hypocrisy comment, petty things like that don't trigger me. Edge only shows you 2 months' history not more than that, I only use that history in my shopping as I don't need to know what a product was selling for last year or 6 months back, if I need something now I purchase it regardless the price.

Again I request you to please stay away from my thread if you are not interested, if you have an offer take the pm route, I am not forcing you or anyone here to buy, if I am desperate to sell, I will let it go for cheaper. Currently, I am not and don't care if this sits in my storage, If the price on Amazon is reduced to 28000 before deals and coupons, I will reduce my price further. but I not entertaining any further discussion related to pricing any more.

i got it around the time op got it for 26.5k with discount, prices keeps fluctuating for this one, i waited for the price to drop and it did.
Didn't you say yours is the one without speakers, so it's not the same model so you cannot compare it with my model?

Last edited:
So what the hell are you going on about here man?
I did just add the market rate and depreciation, the market rate is between 32999 (with deals) & 38500 (without deals), and the depreciation of 15%, which comes to around 28000/-

As for the rates and why it has been increasing, it is because of the Ukraine war that started at the end of Feb this year, after which all electronics and other products have increased in price, don't know when that will come down.

I am going to ignore your hypocrisy comment, petty things like that don't trigger me. Edge only shows you 2 months' history not more than that, I only use that history in my shopping as I don't need to know what a product was selling for last year or 6 months back, if I need something now I purchase it regardless the price.

Again I request you to please stay away from my thread if you are not interested, if you have an offer take the pm route, I am not forcing you or anyone here to buy, if I am desperate to sell, I will let it go for cheaper. Currently, I am not and don't care if this sits in my storage.

Didn't you say yours is the one without speakers, so it's not the same model so you cannot compare it with my model?
It's the same model i checked...i checked the manufacturer site and all other sites and it doesn't come with speakers ..apparantly your does and i don't know why. Would raise a case with lg to understand or maybe get it rmaed.

It's the same model i checked...i checked the manufacturer site and all other sites and it doesn't come with speakers ..apparantly your does and i don't know why. Would raise a case with lg to understand or maybe get it rmaed.
I'll take it out of the box and confirm if it does have speakers or not.

Assume that it does not have speakers, I did not get a chance to check if it does, I thought it did, I have never used it, but when connected via HDMI I did use to see the Monitor as an option and when using the menu option I remember seeing speaker options. but I cannot find it anywhere online that it does have speakers, So it might be the same unit as 27UL500-W although at the rear it says 27UL500
As @deathblade has shared the unit is available at 27700, I am reducing my price to Rs. 24500.

Assume that it does not have speakers, I did not get a chance to check if it does, I thought it did, I have never used it, but when connected via HDMI I did use to see the Monitor as an option and when using the menu option I remember seeing speaker options. but I cannot find it anywhere online that it does have speakers, So it might be the same unit as 27UL500-W although at the rear it says 27UL500
As @deathblade has shared the unit is available at 27700, I am reducing my price to Rs. 24500.

wow
so now no speakers, also what happened to 15 pc depreciation?
also shipping charges to ccu plz pm

@op Does it actually come with speakers ? i have same one with no speaker in it ? And i have checked product page as well again to verify.
It does not have inbuilt speakers, the model with speakers is different.
P.S: The model with speakers is just terrible and not advisable, though handy sometimes for casual work.

I don't know vedant computers, I have an Amazon invoice as attached and therefore my go-to reference is Amazon, do you have any other site where it is listed at that price and in stock?
If the price is in fact 28k, then I am open to offers on mine.
Vedant is one of the most trusted online / offlne stores. Besides this is PrimeABGB, MDComputers among a few.
Also any person who’s familiar with PC parts, tech and peripherals would never go by the prices listed on Amazon. 95% of the time it’s on the higher side, very few items are priced well and sometimes with card discounts etc.

Also the local dealer I buy my stuff from based in Lamington Rd., Mumbai told me some weeks ago the price is around 26.5 - 27.5k.

Back