WTB LG C2 42 OLED or 32ich 4k High refresh monitors.

Is anybody using their 42" C2/C3 with a monitor arm? If so, which one?
there are only a very few compatible one's available, I had finalised on this one to purchase soon. It says upto 35 inch but the C2 is well within the weight limit, so it should hold.

But the arm is 100 X 100 and the C2 is 200 X 200, So a Vesa mount converter is required.

there are only a very few compatible one's available, I had finalised on this one to purchase soon. It says upto 35 inch but the C2 is well within the weight limit, so it should hold.

But the arm is 100 X 100 and the C2 is 200 X 200, So a Vesa mount converter is required.

Isn't the mounting pattern 300 x 200mm? Could you please link the arm and adapter you're eyeing?

Buy the LG 27inch 1440p 240hz OLED if you want for 80k off of amazon or lg website for 75k ish

This seems to have evolved into the unofficial LG OLED buyer's/prospective buyer's thread. With that in mind, I wanted to know what owners think about webOS. I just bought the C3 and I don't care for it. Can't seem to cast Google TV and app support is limited too. I haven't attempted to take a deep dive, but I'm considering getting the 4k Chromecast. Anyone else in the same boat? Anything I'm missing?

To be clear, I'm using this as a TV, not a monitor.

This seems to have evolved into the unofficial LG OLED buyer's/prospective buyer's thread. With that in mind, I wanted to know what owners think about webOS. I just bought the C3 and I don't care for it. Can't seem to cast Google TV and app support is limited too. I haven't attempted to take a deep dive, but I'm considering getting the 4k Chromecast. Anyone else in the same boat? Anything I'm missing?

To be clear, I'm using this as a TV, not a monitor.
I've used the webos extensively. At a point I even kept my Bluetooth kb and mouse connected to use it as my daily device for casual browsing, just because it's so smooth, especially the browsing.

I addition to that the apps open very quickly. It's got ample amount of ram to keep multiple apps open in the background

I also use the multi view from time to time. Desktop + widi output of laptop, it's also super easy to switch, minimize and move the pip output

Although it doesn't have native Chromecast support, you can still use the LG thinq app to cast your screen to the TV and also use the TV's gallery app to cast pictures from phone to TV.

Back