LG DS-9543 DVD Player

sgmaa

Disciple
LG DVD Player DS-9533 is now discontinued and the new model is called DS-9543.Though there web site doesn't show this but all dealers in Delhi are now selling the new model for Rs3300.i inquired the LG customer care about this new model and they said the new model is launched with some modifications and the marketing people will update the site on their own.I just wanted all u guys to know.

LG DS 9533 have more features than any other LG models (currently avail on there Site). By Modification they Deduct some good features as they have with DS9533.

As per me DS 9533 no shortage as the same MODEL got sell very well in compare to others, but LG need to sell others too. With one Dealer I found DS9543 near by 10 PCS and he said me that DS 9533 cost 4500/- while DS 9543 for Rs. 3300/- and after few more shops I got DS9533 with in 24 hrs for RS.3200/- only.

Believe me DS 9533 have more features than DS 9543 it is very good choice if you have LATEST TV.

In last 30 days I seen only 3-4 CD and run MP3 DVD of 1800 songs all is well except LG's SERVICE. I wrote them inquiry mail 45 days before purchasing and yet they have to reply?

For service PHILIPS is best, if you have budget go with 5106k as most of members suggest that, other wise go for LG if Dealer is Trusted/Reputed and keen for SERVICE to Customers.

which philips DVD model to buy? If u r suggesting model no. PHILIPS DVP 5106K/97.i believe its discontinued and more over i guess its a 2.1 channel system and i am not sure if it supports DivX and MP4 and if it does,can u tell me from which dealer to buy in Delhi.what about PHILIPS DVP3046/94 how good is this model. Otherwise would u suggest me going for LG 9533.But i really dont understand one thing LG 9543 is a new model so how can it be inferior to LG 9533.Both are available and retail for Rs3300.one more think which model out of philips and Lg can run MP3 DVD(i intend to write DVD'S with Mp3 songs) Thank u

which philips DVD model to buy? If u r suggesting model no. PHILIPS DVP 5106K/97.i believe its discontinued and more over i guess its a 2.1 channel system and i am not sure if it supports DivX and MP4 and if it does,can u tell me from which dealer to buy in Delhi.what about PHILIPS DVP3046/94 how good is this model. Otherwise would u suggest me going for LG 9533.But i really dont understand one thing LG 9543 is a new model so how can it be inferior to LG 9533.Both are available and retail for Rs3300.one more think which model out of philips and Lg can run MP3 DVD(i intend to write DVD'S with Mp3 songs) Thank u

5106K it is... it supports any damn divx/xvid/mp3 file you throw at it. Its obviously 5.1 and it is definitely not discontinued. I have no clue where you can get it in delhi though since I don't live there.

The Philips 5106 is not available after searching several shops in suburban Mumbai. Dealers are quite unanimous in declaring it discontinued. Even the 3046 is seen in very few shops but dealers claim they can get it if you want.

I was trying to get the LG 9533 which one dealer had promised to get me at 3000. At the same time he had shown me the 9443 (not 9543) and offered it for 3500. Yesterday he told me the 9533 has been discontinued and I picked up the 9443 at 3100. The specs seem to be identical to the 9533 and in fact they share the same users manual. Only difference in appearance is that the 9443 is full chrome facia while the 9533 has the dark streak.

I don't have a DVD collection but I played my old (and some scratchy) audio, MP3 and Video CDs. All played without a hitch. The manual claims that DivX is supported from version 3.xx to 5.xx if I am not mistaken. Will chk manual again and post. I don't have a DVD writer and can't possibly write a review yet.

Also the dealer assured me it is region-free out of the box.

one more think which model out of philips and Lg can run MP3's stored on DVD ie MP3 DVD(i intend to write DVD'S with Mp3 songs).BTW hoz ur 9533 doing uptill now,any troubles whatsoever.Basically i am confused don't know which player to buy 5106 or 9533 or 9543.if 9533 and 5106 are same feature wise,should i go for 9533 and save money(cause its a fact 5106 is not in production anymore so why bother).Given a choice which one will u pick. Thank u

Back