Budget Above 25K LG G2. Accessories included?

kenpachiroks

Disciple
Does anyone know what's included with the G2?(apart from the charger of course). Are the quadbeat2 earphones included? A cover perhaps?

Also,
I keep switching between the LG G2 and the Nexus 5.
I see amazon has it for 34,258. Is this a good price? I vaguely remember seeing it for lesser a while back. Not too sure though.
Thoughts? Should I wait for a better deal on the G2? Or just go for the Nexus 5?

^Have you bought the phone?I am also in pain in deciding between Lg nexus 5 and LG g2. I got a quote of nexus 5 32gb for 34000/- and lg g2 16gb for 35300/-

Yes...I went for the LG G2 16 GB. I bought it for 34255 from amazon.in(Fulfilled by Amazon India).
Amazon's one day delivery is amazing. They are very polite and will call before hand to fix a delivery time at your convenience. The delivery guy was polite too. As it is Amazon fulfilled,the packing is done by then(which was excellent too) and more importantly,the returns will be handled by them.
If it is fulfilled by Amazon it is safe and reliable. Choose cash on delivery (generally safer for such a huge amount). The showroom price will always be higher (I've checked at many dealers)

How to find the best price:

Every once in a while the sellers puts a few pieces on discount at this price or lesser.
Keep an eye on amazon. I used pricedealsindia.com to get a compilation of the lowest prices.

At one point(after I bought mine off amazon):
Snapdeal had it for 33541 with a coupon code
Flipkart had it for 32400(if you use a HDFC credit card)
Amazon India was at 34255 with only a few pieces remaining.
So keep an eye on the latest prices using pricedealsindia.com or a similar site that offers a compilation of prices(For example: Junglee.com)

Aside: This phone never ceases to amaze me day after day. LG have really put a lot of thought into this phone. The included headset is the best I've ever seen bundled with a phone and rivals any other at the 30$ asking price. Take a look at this XDA thread to know more about what makes this such a great phone(apart from the stellar specs of course): LG G2 delightful discoveries

Back