Budget Above 25K LG G2. Accessories included?

kenpachiroks

Disciple
Does anyone know what's included with the G2?(apart from the charger of course). Are the quadbeat2 earphones included? A cover perhaps?

Also,
I keep switching between the LG G2 and the Nexus 5.
I see amazon has it for 34,258. Is this a good price? I vaguely remember seeing it for lesser a while back. Not too sure though.
Thoughts? Should I wait for a better deal on the G2? Or just go for the Nexus 5?

Oops, looks like I am a little late to the party. Congratulations on your new phone. Where did you purchase it from

The G2 has gorilla glass 2, so a screen protector isn't really required(My moto milestone had Gorilla glass 1 and I've never had a scratch in 3 years).

You should however get a bumper case though. The design makes screen edges vulnerable in a fall.
No, amazon doesn't provide a cover, as LG do not bundle a cover with it. There are plenty of aftermarket options though. I see you have a case included. Which one is it?

Could someone throw light on the battery backup on the G2?
Used 3G for the whole day n night on rooted LG G2 & using Greenify app to hibernate selective running apps in background.
Little gaming, HD videos, whatsapp, phone n msg.
erac.png

I saw a deal on OLX
http://newdelhi.olx.in/lg-g2-black-32gb-iid-583370019
stating 3 months old 32gb Black LG G2 with LG Original window case and Indian warranty @ 32k.
I was sceptical about the deal, so I just want to look & confirm the same with my eyes.
I called the person at Hauz-Khas metro station, he show me the phone + box + bil + all accessories.
He give me phone to check video, audio, calling(handset/speaker) and IMEI on bill and phone.
Phone was in really great condition........all original covers were intact on back side + on edge side(width side) + amzer screen guard on screen.
Only usage marks were on LG window case.......so I promptly decided to buy it.
After hell lot of nego, he sold me @ 30k with all accessories(which were still packed like charger/datacable/earbuds).

I never trusted olx/quickr, but this deal changed my thoughts.
Tell me that I have made a good purchase or bad one???

These two XDA threads should give you a good idea about the battery life people are getting with different usage patterns

58.5 hours used 91% battery, 6+ hours screen on
50+ Hours of Battery Life on my G2!

I get around 24- 36 hours of battery life, with my usage pattern on my G2[DOUBLEPOST=1389369694][/DOUBLEPOST]

Confirm the Indian warranty.
What was his reason for selling such an unused phone at that price?

Last edited:
I saw a deal on OLX
http://newdelhi.olx.in/lg-g2-black-32gb-iid-583370019
stating 3 months old 32gb Black LG G2 with LG Original window case and Indian warranty @ 32k.
I was sceptical about the deal, so I just want to look & confirm the same with my eyes.
I called the person at Hauz-Khas metro station, he show me the phone + box + bil + all accessories.
He give me phone to check video, audio, calling(handset/speaker) and IMEI on bill and phone.
Phone was in really great condition........all original covers were intact on back side + on edge side(width side) + amzer screen guard on screen.
Only usage marks were on LG window case.......so I promptly decided to buy it.
After hell lot of nego, he sold me @ 30k with all accessories(which were still packed like charger/datacable/earbuds).

I never trusted olx/quickr, but this deal changed my thoughts.
Good deal. Have you checked the GPS? Does it lose connection??

@maniac8828
Sygic giving exact location in 20 secs. without data connection, only gps.
Nothing....never........phone is running ultra smooth, no touchscreen issues !!
Rooted for my convenience and now will go for xposed framework apis for extraaa mods.
Warranty confirmed, device registered on LG site & waiting for Kit-kat update in jan end.

Last edited:
Back