Budget Above 25K LG G2 or Nexus 5

zopeon

Disciple
I want to buy a new phone and was looking at Nexus 5 but in Taiwan (where I am now) the cost for Nexus 5 16GB is same as LG G2 16GB, So needed inputs which one to get?
So any issues I need to be aware off on either? ignoring the battery and camera :)

Reason for Nexus 5
1. Latest Android software
2. If you don't like back button

Reason for Lg G2
1. Camera
2. Battery
3. Screen

Exactly , nexus as google and tech savy say , its a developers phone , easily unlockable bootloader , root access and start experimenting

LG G2 is for someone whos happy that everything works , dosent care much about getting latest updates , as we know LG dosent have good track record to update android OS

Thanks, I have a defy so have really grown tired of flashing, the thing is for me things just don't seem to work when I need them! So would like to have something stock that works to go back to. But yeah battery is the main reason I am even thinking of G2.
Maybe now just go to store and check G2 in hand if the size is comfortable.

Always always always buy a nexus. It's worth aving a phone that is supported by Google directly. if you use custome ROM's, a nexus phone has no competition.
i would also recommend the HTC One.

I would like to suggest Nexus 5 16 GB because
- latest version of android kitkat V4.4 and should be upgraded to a higher version also
-light weight 173gm
-only for Rs 29990/-
-Also LG g2 costs more around 10k so better so go with nexus 5 :happy:
Thanks .

Guys please read the OPs requirements. He is in Taiwan and prices of the G2 and N5 are IDENTICAL. So please stop posting Indian prices are its useless to him.

IMO it depends on what you want. If you want to tweak a lot then the N5 is for you. If you like minimal tweaking then the G2 is the better bet.

Also if you watch a lot of videos then the built in memory on the N5 might be a little less for you.

I still suggest you to go for nexus 5. Updates is what we want on our phones. Rooting and custom roms just tarnish our phones. Nexus will give you updates like no other provider. They are cheap and good configuration. You can customize them the way you want. There are pretty good launchers and widgets that will give a new life to the stock rom. - Just my personal suggestion.

Back