Android LG Nexus 4 officially launching in India

Charun

Skilled
Key Features of LG Google Nexus 4 (Black)

• 4.7-inch WXGA (1280 x 768) True HD IPS Plus Display
    • Photo Sphere Camera
    • 2100 mAh Sio+ Battery
    • Snapdragon S4 Pro 1.5 GHz Quad Core Processor (Adreno 320 GPU)
    • 8 MP Primary Camera with LED Flash and 1.3 MP Secondary Camera
    • 16 GB Internal Memory
    • Wireless Charging (Use any Qi-compatible Charger)
    • Android v4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
http://www.flipkart.com/lg-google-nexus-4/p/itmdkvkzgy2d5nhk

Last edited by a moderator:
I would not buy it. Camera is not good at all and I heard battery life is below average..

And releasing like after one and a half year? Come on guys, Google should respect Indian consumers too :mad:

I would not buy it. Camera is not good at all and I heard battery life is below average..

And releasing like after one and a half year? Come on guys, Google should respect Indian consumers too :mad:

It launched in November 2012. Dont see how its one and half years.

Also camera is decent enough and battery life isnt bad.

Considering the 25k price tag, its the best there is out there.

Will kill all competition from the Z and the One.

And so begins the trolling from the trolls lol.

Yes it's coming this week. Am happy about it!

The price is exact same as the gray market version.. Now it's gonna be interesting. Due to this the gray market version of 16gb Nexus 4 should fall down to 20k!!

Great deal!

And, Nexus 4 is the best phone for the price range. Being a Nexus! Period.

i don't think grey market price will go down to 20k because import duty is high.
Everything is not officially imported lol. Also the prices have started going down.. That's the inside news I have from shops dealing with this. Still they are trying to sell at higher prices though.

Such high end phones and laptops and tablets were never imported legally. Even if they are, it's all manipulated eg: show 100 phones but get in 500 instead.

Or there are chances grey version will stop completely.

Grey pieces will go down to 22k something. Just hope that LG somehow decides to honor the US warranty.

Grey pieces will go down to 22k something. Just hope that LG somehow decides to honor the US warranty.

It will not as price is still 350$ plus local tax and shipping And custom there so it will be loss to anyone if he sell new piece at 22 k..

A guy selling mobiles in Mumbai already sells N4 16GB for 23.2k. My brother was thinking of getting one so we called him and confirmed stock too. But i read about official launch so skipped it.

It was couple of weeks ago. So price dropping to 22k is not impossible. If LG gives warranty to these phones, obviously price will increase to 25k.

All the guys selling the 16GB at 24K + shipping just got trolled by Google in India.

I think it's a very capable phone but a slightly off the mark pricing. Had the managed a price of 23.5k or so it would have been perfect. But at 25K although not a bad price, it's kinda carrying too much lag to the market considering the very formidable competition for the S3 at 27K, which i expect Sammy to reduce a tad right now to counter the threat from LG

All the guys selling the 16GB at 24K + shipping just got trolled by Google in India.

I think it's a very capable phone but a slightly off the mark pricing. Had the managed a price of 23.5k or so it would have been perfect. But at 25K although not a bad price, it's kinda carrying too much lag to the market considering the very formidable competition for the S3 at 27K, which i expect Sammy to reduce a tad right now to counter the threat from LG
Calm down, this is the launch by LG and Flip kart. Prices will come down with surprising colors once Nexus 4 will hit the stores :)

Calm down, this is the launch by LG and Flip kart. Prices will come down with surprising colors once Nexus 4 will hit the stores :)

yeah i know.. i was just commenting on the launch positioning.

I'm not really excited about it at this stage anyway :)

Btw, OT:

10:20pm - Google Edition!
Samsung Galaxy S4 Google Edition unveiled. Stock Android running on an S4 with no sign of TouchWiz. Thank, heavens! It will be available directly through Play Store. Bootloader unlocked, 16GB memory with a microSD card. But, (there's always a but) it's gonna cost $649.

^^Yes we have a dedicated thread for that.
Also that price is before taxes so add tax as per state + customs etc if one want to get it to India.

^^Yes we have a dedicated thread for that.
Also that price is before taxes so add tax as per state + customs etc if one want to get it to India.
Didn't check about the dedicated thread. Rest about the taxes and stuff... A big YAWN. Don't get it if you have to pay the taxes. Only good if someone coming over.

Back