Lg nitro HD or galaxy nexus

coolnikk

Disciple
Well at the budget of 20k to 23k (not a penny more) these two are on my mind

1) Lg nitro hd
2) Galaxy nexus

any users who have experience with both the phones or at least with one pls give some advice.
plus i also wanted to know how the xda support for these two phones as i am i not going to change the cell for 3 years.So pls help
Also how the battery performance of these two and does lg has nfc support.
So pls help me guys.

1) Lg nitro hd
2) Galaxy nexus

any users who have experience with both the phones or at least with one pls give some advice.
plus i also wanted to know how the xda support for these two phones as i am i not going to change the cell for 3 years.So pls help
So pls help me guys.

Lg nitro hd go with this link for your doubt.
LG Nitro HD Review - Watch CNET's Video Review
LG Nitro HD Specs, Features (Phone Scoop)

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Samsung Galaxy nexus 4G:- if you have any doubt then go with this link to clear your doubt.
Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G LTE Review – Droid Life

But in my suggestion go with galaxy nexus, Because galaxy nexus come with best features rather then your LG nitro hd.

Hope this help.

Cheers.

1) Lg nitro hd
2) Galaxy nexus

So pls help me guys.

where can u get galaxy nexus for 23K ?????

ma friend wat im concerned is abt warranty as spending 22 k on a cell without warranty is a tad risky biz for me,better to stay on the safer side and also is nitro officially launched in india by lg or its the same case as nexus pls enlighten.Also on xda forums users reported better battery life with the new ics roms.

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

also for battery how abt this Amazon.com: Hyperion LG Nitro 4G Extended Battery + Back Cover: Cell Phones & Accessories a 3800mah battery sweet enough to last heavy usage eh!!!

Back