LG Optimus G E970 - 16GB (Unlocked ) 4G LTE Quad-Core Android Smartphone for Rs. 11,419

Seller is good ? I see only 92% +ve feedback
Have u heard of ppobox, iShop and iccworld?

It's the same.

The ratings are bad because people dont check actual US listinG before buying.. And then cry when they get the product.

i2cworld only buys and forwards to your address.

Have u heard of ppobox, iShop and iccworld?

It's the same.

The ratings are bad because people dont check actual US listinG before buying.. And then cry when they get the product.

i2cworld only buys and forwards to your address.

Yeah I have used those services.. Okay now I get it
I'm ordering 2 for my friends

There are no details or image in the product description. Am I missing something?
its the same thing. just that it's an ebay india listing and that service is provided by iccworld.
on geb the shipping and customs was provided by iccworld.

Apparently rumour is that, i2cworld didn't purchase a single piece when the price was 11.5k..Be ready for 30 days of hell, they have like 25 days to deliver product.. And 5 days extra grace as given to all sellers, Incase the item is not delivered.

Apparently GEB messed up the orders.

EBay. In and ebay. Com are facing payment gateway issues.. I2c hasent placed orders at all.

Damn! Saw this thread after I ordered the 970 for 180$! Total landing cost shall be near 13k(using sns)!I could have saved around 2k if i had read this thread! My general observation is that GEB is about 15-20% costlier as compared to eBay.com with sns!

Damn! Saw this thread after I ordered the 970 for 180$! Total landing cost shall be near 13k(using sns)!I could have saved around 2k if i had read this thread! My general observation is that GEB is about 15-20% costlier as compared to eBay.com with sns!
Because GEB has listing charges ,Company has to add ebay listing charges to price, so price on GEB is around 13k too..

There was a flat 10% off coupon yesterday, and there is always a 750 off coupon available.. The e970 lowest was 149$..it was 179$ yesterday, now it's 199$.

As expected they messed up and cancelled all 150$ orders and gave it to the people who had earlier ordered for a higher price...

A friend ordered when it was listed for $193 but that has been cancelled too it seems.

They hardly purchased any @193..they are sending 150$ stock to everyone..

The reason they are giving is package for misrouted and was returned to seller.

Seller refunded money and asked to place order again at higher price..

Back