Linkin Park : What I've Done Single out..

Shinoda just worked on an independent album, he didnt leave LP. And his album 'fort minor' was somehow better than LP stuff.

album aint great..just good..its like they just cudn't transform themshelves from NU-Metal to ummm.. whatever they wanted to become ..and they are left somewhere in between..its like chester wants to scream !!!!! (but someone[New producer ?] reminds him 'no more nu-metal rite?)..and he moans instead .. :S

and wats up with Mike singing just 2 songs ..Hands Held High sounds like some church hymn :|

Bleed it out,what i've done and no more sorrow are the only songs worth listening i'd say..

neways planning to write a full review :)

rPOk said:
its a fake :p the yet to be released album ain't anywhere. For official tracks (compare the tracks your listened to this one) and their reviews, go here Minutes to Midnight | Linkin Park Association

Its going to be a gr8 album, clearly highlighted by 'what i've done'

Yea. The numbers are same listed above, although the original aura and characteristic nu-metal mode of Linkin Park seems to have been totally shift+deleted. I do not think its a likely possibility that most of LP fans would comprehend this vague change in a positive manner.

Personally, I just liked 'What I've Done' and 'The Little Things Give You Away', and the rest of em were a complete disappointment.

PS: Pray the Album i downloaded isnt a true final version. Seems a fat chance, at the moment, though.

Back