Linkin Park?

Yes ! I still love it ! Just love the Crawling remix, and the songs are so noisy, just love that Heavy Metal tone from their Custom PRS Singlecut ;)

NAA never liked Metal too much and lInkin Park's songs get monotonous(I liked their song Crawlin though) i rather like MNM ,50 cent etc.
Mariah carey's new album is nice

I LOVE linkin park. too much of LP and obviously your gonna get bored.
I used to mock those who were like crazy MJ, metallica or Bryan adams fans, i used to be like wtf is this die hard fan thing man. but hearing the first LP track 4 years ago, i knew that this fking band is mine. I just want to like every song they compose.

oh people have diff tastes. so no mocking me. :mad:

LP and JayZ, yeah okay. some of it were utterly crap. some were nice

~Rap is cRap~
LP ruleZZZ

I agree with chaos, I am particularly sick of young bunch of loser kids(no offence meant) who hop arnd telling every1 How great *heavy metal* songs LP make, how their talent is so great and nobody else can match it(wtf?)...etc etc...have turned a deaf ear to such jerks now, wanted to know if u guys hv come across such guys?

I like Linkin Park occassionally.... but in the end(no pun intended :bleh: ), I go back to Metallica and IronMaiden. More of Metallica. I really like them.

Yeah i used to listen n still do sometimes...when I need to some drive to workout mayb...otherwise theyre ok...Im more a Pink Floyd/Dire Straits type

Ok, I basically love rock ! LP is not rock completely though, it's more for people who wanna listen to rock but can't handle it ;)

The real stuff is Metallica, Scorpions, Pink Floyd, Iron Maiden, Deep Purple, Dire Straits and so many classic bands like them which are sooo good !

aargh! i dunno from where do you guys get to denounce something as great as Linkin Park :!

The Mettalica and The Pink Floyd stuff have nothing but mindless guitaring and some utterly stupid lines to go with. They make no fun to listen to, it never gets into your mind. It washes all of it away.

Now, Linkin Park , they make it much more fun. Something like which may never go away from your miind. The music they produce is brilliant. Its different from others. They are closer to life than Mettalica and all stuff.

Alternative Rock rules now!

LINKIN PARK RULES!!!

arudit said:
The Mettalica and The Pink Floyd stuff have nothing but mindless guitaring and some utterly stupid lines to go with. They make no fun to listen to, it never gets into your mind. It washes all of it away.

:hap5: :hap5:

Pink Floyd has "mindless guitaring"....... :hap5: :hap5: :hap5:

U need to grow up, kid.

Back