LINKSYS wireless-N Home ADSL2+MODEM Router.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nish_pinto

Voyager.Fpv
Adept
For sale is a UNUSED LINKSYS wireless-N Home ADSL2+MODEM Router. My noob friend had brought it from Primeabgb. After reaching home he realized that it was meant for ADSL lines (he owned hathway cable net). Primeabgb is not taking it back. Hence i am doing him a favor and selling it here.

Date of Purchase: 16th March 2011
Purchased at Rs 2,800, hence will be selling it for Rs 2600 (shipping +100 Rs).

Everything is the box is intact and will be providing a photo-copy of the bill as other items were brought along with it.

SNV32306.jpg

SNV32305.jpg

SNV32304.jpg

The exact model number is WAG120N. This will work with MTNL (using personally) and BSNL.
I have the same model which I bought around a year back. It had issues connecting to the ADSL network earlier but with the latest firmware it is working perfectly. The latest firmware is dated 16th August 2010, so I am guessing this one has the updated firmware.

If it does not have the latest firmware, get the latest one here
Linksys by Cisco - WAG120N Support

link to find out which annex version your model is
WAG120N How to check Annex A or B - Cisco Home Community

Money paid for the router.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

pr0ing said:
The exact model number is WAG120N. This will work with MTNL (using personally) and BSNL.

I have the same model which I bought around a year back. It had issues connecting to the ADSL network earlier but with the latest firmware it is working perfectly. The latest firmware is dated 16th August 2010, so I am guessing this one has the updated firmware.

If it does not have the latest firmware, get the latest one here

Linksys by Cisco - WAG120N Support

link to find out which annex version your model is

WAG120N How to check Annex A or B - Cisco Home Community

Annex A model is with RJ-11 port (telephone jack) & Annex B is with RJ-45 port (ethernet port) as ADSL input method.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back