Linux Just Copy Entire Windows 11- "Wubuntu"

Emperor

Skilled
Wubuntu is one of the Best Windows 11 Alternate Comes with the Same Windows 11 look and Design but with Linux and Android Power! Windows 11 is one of the most Stylish and Brand New Operating systems From Microsoft Most of us want to Try it out on Our system but maybe because of Low specifications You are Unable to do it! But thanks to Linux Yes! Recently a New Version of Wubuntu Came on the Market and it's going to Blow your mind Everything from Windows 11 is copied and the best thing is you are even able to Run Linux As well as Android Perfectly on it! watch Video on YouTube

Wubuntu (Linux) users, Is it true?
is Wubuntu really match Windows11? To how much extent? please post your view/review/suggestions here

I would like to put a caution out there against using Wubuntu and also for LinuxFX. Wubuntu is based on top of LinuxFX, I would even go as far as to say they just rebranded LinuxFX to make use of Ubuntu popularity.
Developer of Wubuntu and LinuxFX have been called out for serious security concerns and had multiple serious security breaches. Wubuntu is doing a lot of things which pretty much in the gray area of legality, an example would be them using Windows and Ubuntu trademarks without any licensing. A pretty good youtube video describing they shady practice they have been involved in. I have seen a lot of people praising Wubuntu without any research on this including the video that you shared.
My two cents is never use a Operating System if its source code is not open source or if it is not developed by a major company which can held at high standards.

Back