List Of Recommended Direct Seller/Websites (Better than amazon/flipkart)

how about this website? has anyone bought from it? claims to be by an youtuber.
You do realize that this thread is not meant to ask about a site. This is for you to recommend one based about your experience. Please create a separate thread for your questions.

Recently bought a CPU Cooler from PC Studio's (Ankit Infotech) online website. Before ordering I did call and speak to them as well as contacted them over WhatsApp for product photos. They are very responsive and polite. Shipped out my order on the very day of ordering (via DTDC to my location in Kolkata) and I received the shipment within 2 days. They are based in Bangalore. Product came very well packed and secure, no damage, company sealed pack. The shipping package even had a sticker stuck on it which read "Unboxing video mandatory"!

Here is the website link: PC Studio- Ankit Infotech

You do realize that this thread is not meant to ask about a site. This is for you to recommend one based about your experience. Please create a separate thread for your questions.
But plenty of such questions were asked in the thread and were answered. So I thought would try my luck.

But plenty of such questions were asked in the thread and were answered. So I thought would try my luck.

What I told you applies to them as well. Please try your luck with a fresh thread; maybe it will turn for the better.
I would request mods to clean this thread and move the questions to a "Has anyone ordered from XYZ site ?" thread.

Last edited:
Yet another vouch for @Prosenjit aka nationalPC.

Need to replace a couple of aging Intel NUCs, so decided to switch to the red team with the ASUS ExpertCenter PN52. Since I already have a couple of spare SSDs and SODIMM modules lying around, the barebone model would be ideal for me. Unfortunately, it was out of stock on nationalPC's site, so I contacted him directly via PM and explained the requirements.

As many of you already know, the person is quite amiable and enthusiastic. Apart from promptly answering numerous queries, he managed to restock the barebone unit within a day and shipped it as soon as possible. The packaging was absolutely great and the little PC is now working like a beast. :)

Grania Computers: https://www.myorderstore.com/

Ordered a Lenovo M710 Tiny barebone on the 5th of September for Rs 3850 (plus 210 for shipping), but did not receive any update for about a week.

Left them a message them on their Whatsapp (9811180533) on the morning of the 12th. They called that afternoon and said they didn't have any M710 models but they have a M910Q they could send instead, to which I agreed. They didn't mention any extra cost nor did I ask. But they did say they'll send it out the same day.

Didn't get any update for another week, so on the 18th I asked if they have a tracking number or courier receipt, they sent a courier slip within a few minutes. Tracking showed it was shipped on the 13th.

Received it on the 4th of October. If I didn't know any better, I would have guessed the courier service used an ox cart to send the parcel down from Delhi to Hyderabad.

Screen Shot 2023-10-08 at 3.06.36 AM.png

Packing was minimal but sufficient, a layer of cardboard covered by a few layers of bubble wrap. Packing tape was stuck directly on the front fascia of the computer, so that took a little cleaning to remove the adhesive residue. But the barebone itself works as expected with no other issues or problems. Funnily enough, it had an asset tag that showed this computer was originally deployed in Hyderabad in a previous life.

Overall, a satisfactory experience in the broadest sense of the term. This wasn't a time sensitive purchase and the price was a few thousand lower than any other online seller so I had low expectations from the start.

I would probably purchase from them again, some of the things they sell aren't available anywhere else.

Any active sales on shoes/sneakers other than Myntra?
just off topic..

most of shoes brand, now days, using hollow sole (sole that face road or surface) with hard upper sole and put 5mm to 8mm memory foam to feel soft. but in actual when we use such shoes on plain/good road it provide good feel, but as soon as we start walking on road with little concrete/stone etc. soon we repent our decision to buy same shoes as start feeling each & every stone under your shoes.

Recently had positive experiences with a few photography stores:

They all shipped within a day of payment with different couriers, with excellent packing.

These experiences reminded me of e-commerce in the west back in the late 90s/early 00s, except you'd fill out an insecure web form with your credit card details, not know how much or when you've been charged until the statement came in the post — while delivery took a couple of weeks.

It's really nice to see how far we've come, instant payment confirmation through third party gateways and shipping notifications within 24 hours.

This place asked for a screenshot of payment confirmation and then took a week to let me know they don't have the item in stock (still waiting on refund):

Speaking of photography, is there any reason why both Amazon and Flipkart are not showing option to exchange current camera? Are there any online sites which offer exchanging old camera for new one?

I purchased an used GPU from this guy Rohith (https://aprorigs.com/). Even though their website only lists pre-built PCs but on enquiring via call he does have new/old parts available in shop. The price was very competitive for the card which has around 1yr warranty remaining.
He volunteered to show card's benchmarks and game tests. The shipping was done on same day of payment via DTDC Air, so no issues in that, plus DOA assurance.

Back