CPU/Mobo List of Z77 motherboards

If you have the money just go for deluxe, that is what I am planning to do

you IS(M) planning to buy an ASUS mobo?
scared14.gif

Ya, MSI GD80 isn't out yet. MSI GD65 doesn't have Wifi. Gigabyte UD5H has barely enough USB ports, same with GD65. Also, my RMA is handled by Dilip personally and not by Rashi. Besides, in case it goes kaput, I can just buy another mobo on the spot and keep waiting for the 10-20 day RMA period. So it doesn't matter as much to me.

In favor of Asus:

It has the best looks
<

Most USB ports

Better overclocker

Ya, MSI GD80 isn't out yet. MSI GD65 doesn't have Wifi. Gigabyte UD5H has barely enough USB ports, same with GD65. Also, my RMA is handled by Dilip personally and not by Rashi. Besides, in case it goes kaput, I can just buy another mobo on the spot and keep waiting for the 10-20 day RMA period. So it doesn't matter as much to me.

In favor of Asus:

It has the best looks
tongu23e.gif

Most USB ports

Better overclocker

cough... cough... my eyes betray me.
tongu23e.gif

If you buy an ASUS mobo ever and God forbid, you need help with RMA if it doesn't happen in 3-7 days, you can do the following-

- Start a thread on TE

- Call ASUS toll free helpline 1800-2090-365.
happy19.gif

Isnt EVGA Z77 FTW a good motherboard too , considering the new EVGA warranty policy.

Ya the price is on the higher side
<
and is just announced

Actually Flip kart has listed the EVGA Z68 FTW, don't know whether they actually have it in stock or not.

I think they will list the EVGA Z77 FTW once its available in India.

cough... cough... my eyes betray me.
tongu23e.gif

If you buy an ASUS mobo ever and God forbid, you need help with RMA if it doesn't happen in 3-7 days, you can do the following-

- Start a thread on TE

- Call ASUS toll free helpline 1800-2090-365.
happy19.gif

Hello buddy, I may have a Asus motherboard issue and you seem to be a long time user of their products so maybe you could help me better. If possible kindly have a look into problem and help me understand it better.

Here's the thread albeit with a different title as it was first thought to be a power supply issue: http://www.techencla...-than-9-months.

Thanks.
happy19.gif

Actually Flip kart has listed the EVGA Z68 FTW, don't know whether they actually have it in stock or not.

I think they will list the EVGA Z77 FTW once its available in India.

I have seen it many times , flipkart just lists something but it never comes in stock . They just put it up for the sake of adding numbers i think , like look at the antec isk cabinet , since first day was out of stock , is it a joke ? , it was never in stock .

I have seen it many times , flipkart just lists something but it never comes in stock . They just put it up for the sake of adding numbers i think , like look at the antec isk cabinet , since first day was out of stock , is it a joke ? , it was never in stock .

Hmm then better to settle for MSI Z77A GD80. hopefully the price is around 16-17k.

I have a MSI board which is running flawlessly from the past 5 years,
happy19.gif

That board isn't available yet. Only Asus and Gigabyte are available at the moment and Flipkart only has Asus

If money is no object then the Deluxe version
<

reviews suggest asus 77 delux 1usb front panel header is a problem at present better buy is asusz77 vpro

no idea of other boards

But total number of USB 3 and total number of USB slots are more in the Deluxe. Nobody needs more than 2 USB 3 slots in the front anyway, you need them at the back. In the front 2 USB 3 and 4 USB 2 is okay. So I still prefer the Deluxe.

any z77 boards with firewire and pci slot available?? Where can i buy gigabyte z77x-ud5h? And why in the hells name no asus boards have firewire port in z77 chipset??

ATTENTION all TE blokes ....... Keep this thread rolling over the next few weeks we need to pick and check which are the BEST Z77 boards that are available here in India .........

Keeping in mind PPF - Price Performance ratio

I am geared towards ASrock Z77 extreme 6 .......... but I need to be assured that just, just in case of some un-forseen problem - will I be able to solve it locally and in quick time

Cheers

Back