Listening Electronica

The problem with di.fm is that they keep playing DjGT again and again and i hate him! Doboy's trancequility mixes are so much better, and nice site up there repped you!

ok currently listeing too ..

BT - dreaming .. (rocks!!!)

tiesto feat BT - loves comes again..

ATB -9 PM ('Till I Come)

tranquility base - razer fish..

dj tiesto - close to you.

armin van buuren - shivers

armin van buuren - wall of sound

some of the albums i like are dream dance , megamixes , sensation white/black..

hey darth coder signups are closed on trance traffic ..

i use torrent spy to get trance.. currently doing a 2 gb torrent. should happen tonight.:D..

ok currently listeing too ..
BT - dreaming .. (rocks!!!)
tiesto feat BT - loves comes again..
ATB -9 PM ('Till I Come)
tranquility base - razer fish..
dj tiesto - close to you.
armin van buuren - shivers
armin van buuren - wall of sound
some of the albums i like are dream dance , megamixes , sensation white/black..
hey darth coder signups are closed on trance traffic ..
i use torrent spy to get trance.. currently doing a 2 gb torrent. should happen tonight.:D..

Hmm My list of favs:

Astral Projection : Mahadeva

Astral Projection : Nilaya

Astral Projection : Kabalah

Astral Projection : Aqua line spirit

Goa Gil : shiva dance

trancetraffic is like THE site ave been using since ave known it...ave stopped looking for trance elsewhere...:D

On the PsyTrance side...Astral Projection's "People Can Fly" is the best song ave ever heard..I also liked Infected Mushroom's Albums "The Gathering" and "I M The Supervisor " very much.

But me more into Progressive and uplifting trance...will have to Download M.I.K.E's Discography..arnd 5 GB sometime soon :D.

@chic_magnet : trancetraffic has 48 hr activation time for new users i.e u cant download anything till after 2 days from ur registration date and also up/download ration should be atleast >= 0.7 else u get booted out :D.

Currently listening to Tiesto -Magik 6 Live in Amsterdam...

Also..forgot to mention these in My Fav Acts...

Tiesto, Ferry Corsten and Matt Darey (This guy is the No.1 Solo Act in the UK, just great), Chicane, The Cynic project (My first foray into progressive).

DC.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also get all my trance from torrent spy. they've got a giant section of it, Trance has different and rest of the electronic genre's are different.

Anyway's, on psy-goa, just listened to some of granddaddy's DJ "the other side" and it was AWESOME!!

And corsten is good, got some of his mixes they were great, Synaesthasia was good and i am so much in love with the Sheryl Deane vocal mix of it i downloaded its music video!

@Hacker..sorry mate..

Anybody here listens to Delerium??

Am not a big fan of Delerium..they're more on the Hypnotic/Underground kind of music...but am addicted to delerium now....Simply too good..they're electronic but not really trance....Many of their tracks have been remixed by Tiesto like Silence, Tears from the Moon etc...Downloading Delerium Discography now :D.

Regards,

DC.

Darthcoder said:
@Hacker..sorry mate..
Anybody here listens to Delerium??
Am not a big fan of Delerium..they're more on the Hypnotic/Underground kind of music...but am addicted to delerium now....Simply too good..they're electronic but not really trance....Many of their tracks have been remixed by Tiesto like Silence, Tears from the Moon etc...Downloading Delerium Discography now :D.

Regards,
DC.
Discography ? More dance music than Trance huh ? That would make them Eurodance or Hardance artists.
I've been downloading some Doboy sets lately, this one song, 'your eyes' from Dogzilla from Trancequility Vol.31 so rocked.

Nope their music isnt really Dance Music...Its more like Psychedelic/Underground/Grunge kind of electronic music...man do they rock or what....

Tiesto became famous after remixing bulk of Delerium Tracks like Silence,Innocente,Tears From the moon, Underwater etc...They have that Underground trance feel to them...Am a big delerium fan now :D.

As for Hard Trance...nothing beats Tom Harding....although Youji Biomehanika also rocked at Sensation Black 2005.....Sensation White 2005 sucked in its comparison....

The guitar in the Dogzilla song rocked alrite!!!I avoid all the "Best of trance", "Best of vocal trance" and "trancequility" and all that shite albums...cos all they do is just get 2 or 3 good tracks and rest of the tracks are all shite....really am telling you...I prefer to download the artists albums themselves....

PS: Paul Van Dyk's "The Politics Of Dancing 2" is out and does it rock :D.

Regards,
DC.

I have Politics of dancing 1 and its Sad......

Personally after listening to Goa Trance I dont like any other form of electronic music.

Darthcoder said:
The guitar in the Dogzilla song rocked alrite!!!I avoid all the "Best of trance", "Best of vocal trance" and "trancequility" and all that shite albums...cos all they do is just get 2 or 3 good tracks and rest of the tracks are all shite....really am telling you...I prefer to download the artists albums themselves....

yeah i always noticed that. But hell, they were available for free on his site so why don't just download it :p

And where do you guys find out info on which albums and artists are being released lately ? I need a good trance resource site (not for downloading but for straight general info on what's happening everywhere)

Lol and one thing more, yesterday out of the blue some indian music channel(forgot the name) played some trance music video's!! i'm no kidding, i was like in a major WTF state right then, because the only time i get to see trance is on my PC downloaded music video (damn you Mtv and Channel V with all your RnB and C(rap)) they played on Better off alone, some Get to France some more Eurodance songs, they finished it off by playing For an Angel by PVD in the end, and then followed by some punjabi songs.
that's the first time i witnessed an electronic music video being played on Indian Cable.

Aces170 said:
I have Politics of dancing 1 and its Sad......

Personally after listening to Goa Trance I dont like any other form of electronic music.

lol, i always percieved Go trance as some sort of evil, dark guys music. What i don't musc like about Goa-psy is repetition, some of them take whole 5 mins to get into their real theme. But some artists in goa are one of my fav like astral, FractalGee, Astrix.

And how many of you have tried listening some DnB ? Lol, that' some trance played in Fast Forward, don't know if its good or bad but i guess it doesn't have many fans.

btw where you guys get discographies.. i only got one of BT... wanted atb, tiesto, PVD,.. hmm.. and any got the dream dance and trance master stuff....
so what you people listening to lately?
currently Paul Van Dyk - The Politics Of Dancing 2
trancemaster 4008 ..
armin van buuren 211,213, 214 200 :p...

I havent bought even a Single CD of trance :p
Downloaded around 40 GB from one site itself :D (u know which one :D)

Currently listening to Delerium Discography...
Have Discographies of Above and Beyond, Armin Van Buuren, Tiesto, ATB..will soon download Paul Van Dyk's Discography :D (although i have all his albums :D ).

DC.

I do both, download and buy them.
I have bought -

Trip to Trance 5 and 3
Buddha Trance
Ministry of Sound 2004 and 2005. (They've started to suck, anyone notice the popularity of Benasi's 'Satisfaction' these days ? i think its the most popular electro song in India, its being played everywhere)
plus some more that got damaged due to scratches :no:

Tiesto was good earlier...but he's been moving away from trance gradually and becomig more of a "pop" producer...intially all n00bs (including me) are besotted by Tiesto, but later you realise that all he does in his albums is give 2-3 good trance tracks and the remaining tracks are all shite..this happened to me when i was listening to his album "Just Be", Nyana is marginally better than "Just Be".

I suggest you better check out his "Magik" and "In Search of Sunrise" series as they are not his original tracks :D, but the mixing in these albums is fantastic...

I still Prefer Ferry Corsten, Markus Schulz, Armin Van Buuren and Paul Van Dyk more than him...

DC.

Back