Listening Electronica

lol dude legends is old man!! and Dc def must be having it....

talk abt the new album re.. . and ya people keep talking abt the new album on tatw :)

def getting 248 though.. 247 i heard was ok ok and as i`m choked up with downloads gave it a pass :)

I wasnt going to post in this thread again as I was put off by the "PVD Sucks when I heard him X years back" ally of people and some n00bs here so Ive been posting here sparingly.

Coming back to the Legends album, I liked only about 4 tracks Sydney,11 and 2 other tracks (Cant recollect their names now, too much work :( ).Downloaded the album 1.5 months back (LOL it was on trancetraffic from more than 2 months back,TT and their 3l33t resources rock..).

Never liked the original "Tracking treasure down" either, sounded like a pop song.But the Kyau vs Albert remix of the same got me addicted to that song,astounding what a good remix can do.Same goes with Ridgewalkers song "Find", the Kyau vs Albert song completely changed that.IMHO Tiesto is the best Remixer (if that is a term :p),then Leama and Moor(LOL, they made Britney Spears sound like a Trance Diva in their remix of Spears' "Someday") and then Kyau vs Albert.And I agree, PVD's remixes suck :p (Too hard and "crush" types of beats in most of his remixes..).

LOL n00b you dont know what ur talking about,LOL.So keep ur mouth shut.

See my sig n00b(=Aditya) :p.

@Aces: AVB is okay, but some of his proteges like Moguai and Rising Star are very very good.

Hmm Tiesto I have listned to only few of his remixes. I find above & Beyond's remixes to be good. AVB is strictly ok in remixing songs...

tiesto was pretty good esp his albums nyana, in my memories and his magik series... :).. now his livesets kinda sound more funky then trance.. :bleh:

pvd still rocks. and he always will.. everyone can play bad tracks or pathetic albums once in a while.. even gods make mistakes... (like he made a mistake when i didnt recieve my TT confirmation :bleh:)

avb always sorta bounces back with a good ASOT every 2 weeks or so esp if his previous ASOT(S) havent been that good.. 248 sounds awesome!!

TAWT has been consistently good with thier selection of tracks..

there are a loads and loads and loads of electronic music radio stations... but well i`d go mad if i started liking even some of em.. lol.

ahem., no one talks abt ferry corsten here.?? he`s pretty good too :)

Currently listening to Trance Nation Series by Ferry Corsten and it is just AWESOME.I mean the mixing is so good that it makes even a so-so tracklist look great.If I though "Passport,Kingdom of Netherlands" was Ferry's best work,I was wrong the Trance Nation series outshine the "Passport..." album by quite a distance.

@Chic:I'll make u listen a sample from the album, the mixing is just awesome.

Trance Nation Series 1-6 (2 Cds each, total of 12 cds :D).Exclusive TT content :bleh:,n00b = $%@#$%*,Muahahahahahaha.

Thanks...

Where did you get the info?

Btw guys..

ASOT 248 owns!

@ DC, i dont care about the Sig, that was quite a few months back now, ive changed a lot :bleh:.. and i dont need to prove it to any1 :tongue:

Arguably one of the best nights in Trance music history...:D

A State Of Trance Episode 250 / 5 Year Party:

Date : May 25th 2006
Venue : Club Asta (Hague, The Netherlands)
Time (Local) : 20:00 to 04:00
Duration : 8 Hours Non-Stop Mix
Confirmed Guest DJ's :
- Rank 1 (Piet Bervoets)
- Menno de Jong
- John Askew
- Jonas Steur
- M.I.K.E.
- Armin van Buuren

Many other DJ's, labels and producers will be present on the night.

Armin

asot250astaposterb27ww.jpg

----------------------------------------

So what you guys say ? 8-hours N-N-N-N-Non Stop :eek:hyeah:
Recommend tracks that you want to be included here to Armin.. :)

OMFG!!!!!!!!

Am getting the highest bitrate version available from my l33t resources :eek:hyeah:.

Thanks for the info anish :D.

Heard John Askew's Guestmix at TATW105 and it was good!!

Edit:M.I.K.E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!aka PlasticBoy...the Elusive Belgian God!!Hopefully he'll play some of his tracks from his forthcoming album "The Perfect Blend" :eek:hyeah:.Hopefully Markus can make it too!!!!!w00000000000000000000000t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Why no Ferry Corsten??:( (Am a hardcore FC fan after listening the "Trance Nation" Series).

Aces, I can get you "The Best Of Raja Ram", a 4 CD Set :eek:hyeah:.

Do tell me if you want it,In addition there are discographies of "Astral Projection" (This band gives me a headache, I keep on rotating my head in circles once I start listening to them,LOL),Shpongle,Infected Mushroom (I dont like em much :( ),Father and son etc....

For hardcore trance lovers, I have Walt's dicography plus some sets by TOm Harding,Dana and Luna,Youji Biomehanika (This guy Rocked Sensation Black 2005!!!) :eek:hyeah:.

Params: Dont go by ISOS 5 , its not original as far as I know it.ISOS 4 was killer stuff.Infact all his ISOS and Magik series are good.

^^ LOL m8 inform me when you coming to Mumbai ;) I want loads of stuff from you ;)

BTW Astral Projection is awesome...

And yeah ASOT 250 is gonna rock.

ISOS5 is pretty real..and i dont care what others say, i have loved ISOS3,4 as well as 5. You have to consider that 4 and 5 are 2cd...so you really cant expect them to be that consistent. Plus, hes coming out with them in the span of a single year! Come on!

Now playing : Leama & Moor feat. Rushmore - "Distance between us"

Back