Listening Electronica

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

been dying for the Daniel Kandi's "Breathe" (@chic:Its not landi, its kandi :p).

And Viola again in the Classic Hour!!!Wow!!

Ave been listening to the Power Of Trance Series - 11-17 and I must say am impressed.No $hit track selection like in other labelled assorted albums.Really great track selection.

OT: All u trance freaks who dont have access to TranceTraffic can rejoice :clap:.I uncovered a treasure trove of trance!!(Will have to put in some work though) and that treasure trove has some great exclusive trance!!

@chic:Tell u more abt it in the evening :eek:hyeah:.

ya man classic hour rocks.... !! totally!!!! loving every bit of it.. second re-run now!!

and i just copy pasted man havent yet referred to the tracklist! plus you wouldnt wanna know where i got this tracklist from :p

btw i got all the albums in the power of trance series... :bleh: .. and ya all of em rock!!!

its by high illusion on dakolbass forums.. and hence these albums are not commercial.. just a selection of great tracks!! just too good i must say!.. its only released for the internet except another album of his which he released commerciallly.. i think titled.. club music by high illusion....

there are also 2 albums on best of power of trance but i dont have em since i have all those tracks scattered over 26 albums :p.. the 27th album in the series was out a few days ago but havent snatched it yet.. cause the http links are slow .. shall do it soon though!

hmmm i think might know what treasure trove you might be talking abt. but i shall ask you to blurt it out first :p

LOL..OMG ..you already know the treasure trove of which I was talking about!!:O..Bi*tch!!!Gimme the Volumes 1-10 of the Power Of Trance Series.

Ave got 11-17 and they really rock!!!Each one of them, not even one cheesy track in the 17 albums.Thanks for informing that the series by "High Illusion" is not a commercial one but a collectors series.

And I have something to leech from you now :D.

@Dc ya for every mb you leech from me, i would leech 2gb from you !! :bleh: :bleh:

normally download form torrents, esp when i know i can increase my ratio amap...

but yes its kinda one stop shop for all trance needs :)... and i think i do download lots of stuff from there indirectly through other sites :p

all those looking for http links that's heaven for you!!

@aces . ya man xt been's telling me that since the stone age! .. but dont worry when you guys do plan to come here i would be going out of town.. :bleh: :bleh: j/k

btw listening to stoneface and terminal @euphonic sessions... hmm really nice mooziK!!

downloading gdjb.. hmm a little late maybe but its alright . hehe

chk out next week's gdjb... it would have a gabriel and dresdan guest mix!

edit - loving this track Perpetuous Dreamer - The Sound Of Goodbye (Rising Star Mix)...

^^ ASOT 252 is 4Hrs :O

OMG, somebody please please donate....:(

@ Chic - PM your cell no. ASAP, we need to work out some things :eek:hyeah:

oh man i love leeching but too lazy to give stuff to others :bleh: :bleh:

ya well since i have already given you my no.. go ahead. harass me.. :bleh: :bleh:

82,125,142,171,182,200,217(One of my all-time favs),221,228(M.I.K.E :eek:hyeah:),236,237,250 (Didnt hear a single one between 237 and 250 :'( ).

download some of the 190-200 episodes... they are all good.. 194 rocks!

download 251,252 also... they'd blow you away..

you can also chk out above and beyond trance around the world ... download any.. most of them are good.. but you'd find episode 115, 116 easily!

you can also chk out markus schulz global dj broadcast... he's consistently good! sadly i dont get his radio shows :(..

hmmm try euphonic sessions too...

for albums. hmm you can chk out dream dance, trancemaster.... some might say this suck.. but i think dream dance is def worth its salt!

also chk out power of trance by high illusion :)..

most of these artists/albums are trance... anthemic/melodic/progressive...

you would def like it... and once your hooked on. it wont be difficult to try new and different artists/genres... like industrial/house/goa etc etc ...

and btw welcome to this miniscule group of trance addicts .. :bleh:

Above & Beyond- Anjunabeats 4 final tracklist

1. Basic Perspective “Small Step on the Other Side” [BP’s Exclusive Vol 4 Rework]

2. Boom Jinx “Come Play Perfect”

3. Super8 & P.O.S. present Aalto “5”

4. Signalrunners “Aria Epica”

5. Supermodels From Paris “Keep On” [Komytea Remix]

6. Mike Koglin Vs Mark Pledger “Ultraviolet”

7. Maor Levi “Illumina”

8. Nitrous Oxide “North Pole”

9. Luminary “Amsterdam” [Smith & Pledger Remix]

10. Super8 + DJ Tab “Helsinki Scorchin”

11. Above & Beyond “Can’t Sleep” [Maori Remix]

12. Super8 “Get Off”

13. Smith & Pledger “White”

14. Daniel Kandi “Breathe”

nice nah!!..

i got all those tracks scattered in my collection.. !!!

LOL got that track in many of the sets, its just that I have Anjuna beats 1 and 3 and both are awesome with 3 being really good.

Aces170 said:
LOL got that track in many of the sets, its just that I have Anjuna beats 1 and 3 and both are awesome with 3 being really good.
what are you talkin about....... I gave ur bro... Anjunabeats vol 2 too !!!
@checksum listen to ASOT 245,228,236,250 & 252 i think they are the best :D

thanks a lot for the suggestions guys! im getting a few right now. cant believe ive become such an addict!! been listening to trance 2 days straight :D guess ive to thank TE for that ;)

p.s : getting late into the scene does have its disadvantages :( not many sources to leech from :( hopefully i can get the ones you pointed out..

and i really did like the first 3 tracks of dj mike in asot 250!! thats more like my taste ;)

Darthcoder said:
82,125,142,171,182,200,217(One of my all-time favs),221,228(M.I.K.E :eek:hyeah:),236,237,250 (Didnt hear a single one between 237 and 250 :'( ).
Yeah 217 and 142 are really good, 221 ? I gotta listen have it...

^^ Finally Aces agrees with me :clap:.

Ave been listening to the "Power of trance" series (Its a 28 volume collection) and I have been floored by the track selection.The tracks are unmixed but generally refer to a particular theme/mood in a volume and that keeps the flow.

Wud like to thank chiccyboy for giving me more info on the series.

Hint: The series is a collection by 'HighIllusion' a Russian Trance Forum Member :).

ASOT 252 Lined up next :D.

Back