Listening Electronica

Params, where are ya buddy??

Dont just watch this thread, come and reply!!

Well, ave stopped listening to Radio shows now :p.

Been listening to Mr. Sam's album Opus and boy, is that some Album!!:eek:

Been listening to old stuff for the past month.

And DJ Shah's music as he calls it is "Baelaric" sort of dream trance with lots of guitar cues in it. Of the Mellomania mixes I find Pedro Del Mar's mixes better than those of Shah's though :p.

I'm here I'm here :p Haven't been able to download radio shows in a long time, I'll be collecting some recent good ASOT's and also give Mellomania another chance since I'm a big fan of uplifting (first time I listened to it was long ago, and it was lame :p)

Been listening to Mr. Sam's album Opus and boy, is that some Album!!:eek:

What genre is it?

^Abbey trance re..Mr. Sam is quite famous for his Vocal trance singles "Split" "Insight" "Lyteo" he often wrks with Kirsty Hawkshaw(sp?) and produces quality stuff.

Go to MR SAM for album teaser.

Darthcoder said:
^Abbey trance re..Mr. Sam is quite famous for his Vocal trance singles "Split" "Insight" "Lyteo" he often wrks with Kirsty Hawkshaw(sp?) and produces quality stuff.

Damn, this thread makes me wanna get more trance. No new stuff for ages!!!!
Been stuck with the old stuff in cycles for quite sometime now. :bleh:

Currently, its ASOT 250 :bleh:

As for mellomania, I must say, the song selection is awesome. Ofcourse, it aint dance music as pointed out above, but amazing tunes and vocals!!!
And as far as Mr Sam is concerned...those mixes by him are AWESOME!!! :D :eek:hyeah: Esp. Split!!! :D

Darthcoder said:

:3 Kirsty Hawkshaw. I'll give this one a try.

this thread is many pages long and i dont know if the search is working, so will post this:

what are good sources to download electronica music? some of my favourites are trance4ever.com , djriver.com, cardamar.com , kahvi.org .

i even got a couple of good "ambient generation" tracks (wonderment) from music.download.com a few months ago.

i regularly listen to di.fm chillout channel and read the forum posts there and get many pointers to download the songs!

ambient generation - wonderment.mp3 is the file i play whenever i do a new linux installation to check audio playback and that has become my linux theme of sorts :)

^ I prefer Shadows Movement from Micheal Cassette. It's a bit slow at 122bpm, but pitch it at 130 and its an absolute monster once the basslines kick in!

I've been getting into more of 130-bpm-ish progressive house now, not so much a fan of the usuall mellow tunes.

anyone listens to 'behind the lyric' by marcie? its one heck of a radio show.

she gets vocalists to talk about their tracks, why they wrote the vocals, what were they thinking, how were they inspired etc.

give it a try ..its a great show. i think in the fourth episode right now.

Trance Hub & Marcie present Behind The Lyric

and btw who went for tiesto and pvD?? both were awesome...

and where the frack were u DC? didnt even call.. met tifosi.. rave couldnt meet up he was busy.

has any one watched Armin Only 2006 : the next Level ..Video ??

i got my hands on the dvd rip of it ..and OMG ..i just loved it...11000 people ..and armin along with most of the female vocalists performing live...
most of the tracks ..are too good..

watched the whole 2 hour dvd like more than 2-3 times
it has made me greedy for more trance videos ..
any suggestions ..for live trance videos or normal trance videos ??

also have Dj Tiesto CEE.Tour 4.11.2005 Slovakia. but it aint that goood:no:

currently in love with this track\video..
this world is watching me (cosmic gate remix)
i am sure everyone here must have heard it ..as its being repeatedly played in last few ASOTS and was no.2 tune of the year 2007..
if u havent heard it .go listen to it right now..its awesome..

@params7 and Darthcoder

guys where do u find full albums or tracks ..of Nitrous Oxide..and Mr. Sam etc ??.err they are not even available in the Planet M stores..infact they dont have much of trance music..so the only way is download...:eek:hyeah:
wish i could buy some originals of my favorites:(

can u please share your sources ..via PM if its inappropriate to reveal here:p

Darthcoder said:
DakolBass Forums, club-trance.net ;) :D :p.

i tried DakolBass Forums forums..but its in some weired language...half of the pages loaded in English while half of it in some other script/font ..:huh::ashamed:

does anyone know whats wrong ?

Can reg listeners of trance/electronica post their best playlist here..??
i kno it can be searched .. but way too many pages and i dont have a clue regarding the latest good numbers out too .. :ashamed:

Back