Listening Electronica

Albums:

Ferry Corsten - Twice in a blue moon

Marcel Woods - Musical Madness

Airwave - Touareg

Robert Nickson - Tranceworld 5

Markus Schulz - Progressed (The Remixes)

The Best of Armind 2008

DC I listened to the Ferry Corsten album only due to Shanti.. but wasnt too impressed though the title track was nice. I guess thats because for Shanti Corsten deviated from his usual style etc..

I will try to get hold of Markus Schulz album, I think currently with andy Moor & Above & beyond, these are the artist who regularly dish out awesome tunes. Armin is good too, but his listeners are pathetic, no wonder his top 20 is one of the worst show, John Callaghan or whatever is not a trance artist by any stretch... and thats whom they love there...

The thing is, when Ferry or PVD or anyone produces an album, most of the tunes are not even trance tunes (Airwave's Touareg stands apart on that count and so does the evergreen "Freefall" by Nu-NRG). When PVD's album came out last year, it had several tunes bordering on dance music and not particularly trance, same is the case with almost all album producers except for Markus Schulz. But atleast no one has an opera song in an album labeled "trance" like Tiesto's albums :lol:.

Hmm in the recent ASOT episodes, I really liked this track Magenta by Nitrous Oxide, even this group is releasing a consistent stream of good tunes, have they come out with any album out ?

Aces170 said:
Hmm in the recent ASOT episodes, I really liked this track Magenta by Nitrous Oxide, even this group is releasing a consistent stream of good tunes, have they come out with any album out ?
I've yet to hear a Nitrous Oxide tune that wasn't epic. He's been the peak of uplifting trance for a while now with Daniel Kandi, Super8 and Tab, Sean Tyas and John Callahgahn following him.

Listening to ASOT 388 right now..

and most tracks are amazing ..loving it :).tracks in bold are real good ones IMO.till now only listened till 9th track..and i am impressed.

ASOT 388

01. Jerome Isma-Ae - Smile When You Kill Me

02. Ronski Speed - Overfloat (Ronski Speed pres. Sun Decade Mix)

03. Roger Shah & Tenisha - You’re So Cool (Tenisha Remix)

04. Ben Preston - Elizabeth

05. Reflekt feat. Deline Bass - Need To Feel Loved (Adam K & Soha Remix)

06. Cosmic Gate feat. Emma Hewitt - Not Enough Time

07. Armin van Buuren - What If (Arnej remix)

08. Dash Berlin feat. Cerf, Mitiska & Jaren - Man On The Run (4AM Mix)

09. Yamin feat. Marcie - Forward Motion (Mike Shiver’s Catching Sun Mix)

10. Ernesto vs. Bastian - Laser Brain

11. Super8 & Tab Feat. Alyna - Delusion (Original Mix) [Future Favorite]

12. Elevation - Biscayne (Lemon & Einar K Remix) [Tune of The Week]

13. Rosie & The Goldbug - Heartbreak (Gareth Emery Dub Mix)

14. Jochen Miller - Face Value

15. Andy Blueman - Everlasting

16. Dallaz Project - In Motion (Manuel Le Saux Remix)

17. Armin van Buuren feat. Cathy Burton - Rain (Cosmic Gate Remix)

18. Alex M.O.R.P.H feat. Roberta Harrison - Photograph (Jonas Hornblad Remix)

19. Steve Bengaln - Terminal

20. Floyd - Come 2-Gether [ASOT Radio Classic]

ASOT 389

01. Nadia Ali - Love Story (Andy Moor Remix)

02. Dash Berlin feat. Cerf, Mitiska & Jaren - Man On The Run (Andy Duguid Remix)

03. Cosmic Gate feat. Emma Hewitt - Not Enough Time (Club Mix)

04. Kuffdam - Burning Up (Mango Remix)

05. Proff - Glittering Puzzle (Original Mix)

06. Mat Zo - Synapse Dynamics

07. David Forbes feat. Antonia Lucas - Because Of You

08. Ferry Corsten feat. Betsie Larkin - Made Of Love (Duderstadt Progressive Dub Mix)

09. Gabriel Lukosz feat. Rachele Warner - Last One Out (Myon & Shane 54 Dub Mix)

10. Lost Stories - False Promises [Tune of The Week]

11. Rank 1 - L.E.D. There Be Light (Wippenberg Remix)

12. Elevation - Biscayne (Lemon & Einar K Remix)

13. Savannah - Body Lotion (Inspirations Mix)

14. Avenger - Phoebe

15. Sebastian Brandt - Serenade

16. Robert Nickson - Circles

17. Nitrous Oxide - Show Me

False Promises TUNE OF THE WEEK!! Who would ever imagine a Mumbai based duo would make it to ASOT and that too the tune of the week!

Make some noise guys! :)

if i am not wrong Blackhole recordings has or is releasing a album of the duo (Rishab and Prayag)called False Promises...

and ive heard from Rishab that Blackhole recordings is one of the real big record labels that has signed Tiesto in the past..:)

ive heard some the tracks produced by these guys, they are really sweet..:eek:hyeah:

if anyone remembers Prayag's one last time that was featured on Tiesto's show... was also awesome !.

these guys deserve it ..:clap: :clap:

Back