listing out all the scammers we find and ban them

man i think it wud be better if u guys use a middleman for trading invites .. its the most safest way to trade now n everybody does da same for trading invites..

better ask direct profile links or screenshot of atleast 3 trackers they wanna trade.
i guess samco.me is also scammer :no:

w1nD said:
better ask direct profile links or screenshot of atleast 3 trackers they wanna trade.
i guess samco.me is also scammer :no:
that doesnt prove anything. ive been doing p2p for about seven years but im new in here.

Yeah people.... Lets ban people....

And about post count....It is not good...As this will discourage the site usage...And Moreover.....block newbie from budding....

I hope this is the right place to post.The user "kuduku" (http://www.techenclave.com/members/kuduku.html) cheated on 2 sites bit-hdtv.com and Scenelife.net and now he is banned there.And I have a warning for inviting cheaters....sheeshhh!!!

41301284.jpg

82847906.jpg

12034529.jpg

51340415.jpg

If you guys want to invite him do so at your own risk...

I got a warning at bit-hdtv.com yesterday night when I logged in ...

10294205.jpg

Then I remembered I had invited him to Scenelife also... so I checked the invite list over there and he was banned over there also.... I suppose he tried cheating/faking upload over there.... and the system caught him.Its 3 warnings at bit-hdtv and my account goes down the drain....:(

Yes it is...but good trackers catch you as soon as you click "start".

Edit:I sent him a PM right after I found out.And I received this reply from him.I wanted to PM him back but I think its better if I address it here.

kuduku said:
[quote name='indian_samosa']Why did you have to cheat ???:mad:

I got a warning at bit-hdtv.com

:no::no:

i am sorry about it

And my apologies would not be able to pacify you

i was just trying to check a software

I know i cannot make it up to you

But if there is anything just tell me

And i am really sorry about it:(:(:(

vijay[/QUOTE]

@kuduku .... I accept your apology man.I guess you were trying something to bypass the seeding but you got caught.Mistakes happen.I had to pay real cash to get a seedbox and then use it to make up a good ratio at that site.Then I got some invites on it.I thought I ll invite some needy users who can enjoy the hd content on it...and hoped they abide by the rules.Thats all I asked for.I didnt wanted to make a thread here but I feel the inviters should be extremely careful in inviting others.You had a nice post count 300+ so I didnt think about it much before inviting you.Anyways a lesson well learnt for me. :(

MuddSlinger said:
nice excuse except for the fact i just banned him on TiT for cheating there as well.. :bleh:

Great to have you here Mudd...:)How did you find this forum..This is a pre-dominantly indian forum....

One more fellow to be added to this list ..

dineshnadar said:
Need HDBITS.org invi !!

dineshnadar said:
I have 10 hdbits.org invi if any1 wanna exchange it with any site let me know

This guy dineshnadar said in one thread he has 10 invites for the said site and now he is himself asking for invites in other thread.Guys please dont invite him to any site.He is sure shot crook and an idiot of the first order.Beware !!

Back