[LOCKED!] USA to India New service Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone who ordered the tablets received their orders? Let me know if you wanna resell it. I was waiting to see how long the actual delivery is but haven't known anything till now.

Has anyone who ordered the tablets received their orders? Let me know if you wanna resell it. I was waiting to see how long the actual delivery is but haven't known anything till now.
40-60 days but in some cases people more than 60 days ...rare but possible.

Has anyone who ordered the tablets received their orders? Let me know if you wanna resell it. I hv waiting to see how long the actual delivery is but haven't known anything till now.
I ordered a convertible chromebook. Received in 65 days. 11/10 would recommend. India price was 2x. But not selling at this moment.

I have used the service to buy quite a few items in 2-3 lots. Shipping takes anywhere between 60 to 90 days but I have received all items in perfect condition each time. I also wish they start it again soon so fingers crossed.

My other concern was the cost of shipping. He quoted different amount for similar components and the higher amount was for the products which I thought would be much lower and vice versa. So I don't know how the amount is calculated.
Anyway if anyone bought the Android tablet let me know. Need it for online class.

My other concern was the cost of shipping. He quoted different amount for similar components and the higher amount was for the products which I thought would be much lower and vice versa. So I don't know how the amount is calculated.
Anyway if anyone bought the Android tablet let me know. Need it for online class.
It's not like you can use his service at the moment. Just join the WA group he has quoted prices there.

It's not like you can use his service at the moment. Just join the WA group he has quoted prices there.
True but no one from Rahul's side is repsonding at this moment. I also ordered few items and super satisfied with the offer of shipping things - their response/communication delayed now, when we compare against start of the service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back