Logitech MX518, price slashed.. *not so fast.. another ITDepot typo :P*

prash

Disciple
Hi everyone, i was just moving from site to site and i found this. IT Depot are selling Logitech MX518 just for Rs 1600+ Rs 60(shipping).:clap: I think its really time to upgrade to a better mouse....:eek:hyeah:

Here : IT-Depot

Thought it would be better posted here.:hap2:

I asked our 'Friendliest Neighbourhood' Saiyan about this a few days back.:p

It's a typo- it's 2600/- IIRC.:no:

BTW, Friend got it for 2K all incl with bill IIRC, from Lammy.:)

Ya , its a typo error. i just got a mail reply from them.
Dear Sir

Thank You for pointing out the price mistake on our site. It has been updated now.

regards
Customer support "Theitdepot"
Theitdepot

Old # 9 New # 7 Sriram Nagar

Thiruvanmiyur

Chennai TN 600041

Ticket History

They spend their valuable time in sending thanks letters i think:rofl: , instead they can just take care of things more carefully before displaying anything like that. :p

Slightly OT but i just picked up the Logitech MX310 for ~410 bucks (@Delta, Ritchie street)! :eek:hyeah:

Total VFM considering its supposed to be an entry level gaming mouse, but is priced just a bit more than a logitech value optical mouse!

Sadly a sibling gets the mouse :(

Crazy_Eddy said:
Slightly OT but i just picked up the Logitech MX310 for ~410 bucks (@Delta, Ritchie street)! :eek:hyeah:

Total VFM considering its supposed to be an entry level gaming mouse, but is priced just a bit more than a logitech value optical mouse!

Sadly a sibling gets the mouse :(

Hi Eddy...

Major OT but would you be willing to send a 310 my way? I missed out on the last Go somewhere and am on the lookout for a good 2nd mouse.

Regards,

Karan

Whats the price of the mx310 in other state??

Delta has arnd 10 pieces with them. Should i organize a GO :p

in that case the cost will come arnd 410+ ~180 (120 for b'lore) bux for b'lore for shipping and other charges.

Lets see, will discuss and organize a GO today night.

Back