Audio Logitech Z 623 Speaker system - no sound: RMA IN

rbp45

Recruit
I was purchase two Logitech Z 623 Speaker system from SMC (Order Number:1744 of 06 Aug2011/ Order Number:2178 of 06 Apr2012).

Due to sound problem I send my second Logitech Z 623 speaker, (on 10th Sep 2012), to Logitech listed service center as per Logitech Customer Care advice with Reference Number: 120907-002595

Till today (26th Oct 2012) in 46 days, I am not received any replace or repaired speaker from service center, and Logitech Customer Care also cannot provide me any estimate time to solution.

Now what I will do? Can any of you help/suggest me.

Make some noise on the logitech facebook page. Demand a new piece to be sent to you immediately. Also send the Logitech support a mail with all the details. I am sure it'll help.

Had a similar experience with the Logitech speaker replacement with Neoteric systems. Took me nearly 2 months of nagging and phone calls to get the same speakers back with some basic fixing done. They even misplaced the cables and gave me duplicate 3.5mm cables

Didn't face any issue personally but i read somewhere that somebody had a problem with the mouse cable (G500). The braided shield on the cable came out and the service center refused to RMA it saying its physical damage. The guy sent pictures of the damaged cable and raised the issue with Logitech USA from the support contact given on the logitech website. They sent him a brand new G500 and didn't even ask for the old G500 he had to be returned.

If this is not a one of case then i am sure they will at-least respond. Complain to them about the slow and laid back attitude of the service center you have given your speakers to.

Back