Logitech Z5500 @ 15150 with free shipping ***ONLY ONE DAY SALE***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you guys imagine ?

Logitech 5,1 Channel Z5500, THX certified Speaker System at 15150 at INDIATIMES SHOPPING.

Guys Its a steal.

Here is the link : Logitech 5.1 Channel (Z5500) Home Theatre System Knockout > Electronics

Following is the snapshot of the AD that can be found in today's TIMES OF INDIA(Page 15, May 20, 2008)

View attachment 4710

You can call at 09910118888 / 09867748888 or SMS "SHOP9" to 58888

Or simply try the link provided. The best thing is that the deal is available with easy EMI option.

Also you can pay by Cheque / Credit Card /ITZCASH Card.

Those who want to buy it, dont let go the opportunity. You guys will be saving atleast 5 grands straight.

I only wish that I could spare some moolah.

PS: thanks to DASH.ED from some other forum to find that link.

Kumar said:
someone here got them for ~14-15k from pune a few months back IIRC

I am not sure buddy. I saw somewhere people dying to get it sub 20K. I just thought this ad would come in handy for those looking for this GOD.

Any way, I am not a seller. That was least I could do for all. Enjoy ! :cool2:

Lol..

IceFusion'd got his Z5500, pretty long time back for 20k odd IIRC.. :)

Someone got it @ 15k from B'lore [factory outlet]..

Anyhow, this's a good price.. [z5500 = Boom and more of boom :p]

Last time i checked it was arnd 17k at delta. Could be lower now.

Anyways Z5500 is the God of boom :p

If you peeps think that Z5500 is the king of boom and bass, I guess you haven't heard the earlier breed, the Z680, the godfather of boom :bleh: . The bass on the Z5500 has been softened as compared to the Z680, the Z680 has a more tighter and rich bass and boom.

errr....you can't use 'tighter' and 'boom' in the same sentence, unless there's a 'not' inbetween :eek:hyeah:

great f finding man....
i i could sell my MX 5021 i will surely go for this...

anyway is there anbody on TE for my MX 5021.
i am from pune and purchased this baby 8 months back. used for 2 months only... (i was in tokyo) if i can manage to sell it today only then i am going in for this... :) interested can call me - 9890646682

mods - sorry for OT here... but dont wanted to start thread for one day sale.

actually indiatimes shopping articles in papers are crap according to me....mostly refurbished items....as told to me by consumers....3 of my frens
got either a cell phone or digi-cam that go kaput in less than a year..

heh... these are great speakers and great prices... i got it for 19K at techshop.in good site, but prices of some products are screwed up... neway good find..

i got 2 customers for my 5021..... so i was about to order 5500...
but guys....mobile and camera what you buy which are cheap on indiatimes...might go kaput in less than a year...does your friend purchased W800 or any standard phone which goes kaput ?
anyway manufacture does provide 2 years warranty.... what you say ?????

anyone please reply....your opinion.... i have money and i personally listened them at Tokyo in one IT Expo. i just love them..... dont so shall i go for it ???
quick reply please....

chaos - can any better combinication in 15k for PC only..... not for any audio player please......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back