Logitech Z5500 @ 15150 with free shipping ***ONLY ONE DAY SALE***

Status
Not open for further replies.
avi_avadhut said:
buddy...repped you :)

anyway what is total count on TE for z5500.

he he he ! 3 in total :p

BTW what is the deal with the colors in rep points ? I see some green and some grey coloured reps.

(Being a new member is little embarrassing sometimes :D)

ok, im completely new to this forum. me being a some1 who loves gadgets has been eyeing the logitech z-5500 for a couple of years. the only thing that held me back was the price, not bcoz it was more than 20k but the fact that the same speakers were available in the US for less than half the price.

by feb i got tired and my dad picked up the jamo a 12 hcs 11 (which has the jamo dmr 60 + hcs 5 speakers).

A 10

theyr lying sealed in my room as the wiring n flooring needs to be done. picked em up for a steal - rs 15000.

Now, ive also ordered the logitech from indiatimes.

The question is, which should i keep (the other will go to another room).. i mean, which are the better ones. Both will be connected to a dvd player(jamo already has one in the reciever)... both will be used only for tv watching, dvd movies and console gaming.. they will NOT be used with computers..

As far as the indiatimes order goes, booked them by calling them up since they werent available online.. paying by cheque.. delivery - 12 days.. no emi for cheque.. emi is only for icici, hdfc and citibank cards..

vNerd said:
@vb86 in case you decide to sell the Z5500, I'll take it.

haha.. thats why i clearly mentioned.. i plan to keep both.. jst that i need to decide which to put where.

quick update.. speakers arrived yesterday.. surprised to see the invoice from future bazaar and not indiatimes.. invoice price was much more than what i had paid. same speakers still available for 17990 on the future bazaar website.

any furthur queries about the product, feel free to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back