Budget 51-70k Looking for a ≤ 14-inch Work/Entertainment Laptop

wakkun

Disciple
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a ≤ 14-inch Work/Entertainment Laptop.

I will be using it for mostly work (RDP, Photoshop and Browsing), entertainment (Netflix, Amazon, etc.).

I'd also like to be able to game on it, and I'd be happy to play at low settings with GT1030 like performance or better (GTA-V, Portal, BF4, etc.).

I'd be needing at least 16GB of RAM and 512GB NVMe storage (hopefully both upgradeable)

If there is a really good suggestion, I'm open to increasing my budget by another 10K

I have my eyes on a Xiaomi Notebook Pro 120 right now, but I'm open to other recommendations.

Last edited:

this the best laptop money can buy for your requirement.. infact more than sufficient for your requirement..
Pro Tip - try to get it between Rs 60k -65k in sale.
just go for it and extend your warranty from asus site...

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a ≤ 14-inch Work/Entertainment Laptop.

I will be using it for mostly work (RDP, Photoshop and Browsing), entertainment (Netflix, Amazon, etc.).

I'd also like to be able to game on it, and I'd be happy to play at low settings with GT1030 like performance or better (GTA-V, Portal, BF4, etc.).

I'd be needing at least 16GB of RAM and 512GB NVMe storage (hopefully both upgradeable)

If there is a really good suggestion, I'm open to increasing my budget by another 10K

I have my eyes on a Xiaomi Notebook Pro 120 right now, but I'm open to other recommendations.
Asus zephyrus g14 series are way to go with different discrete GPU options.

At 14 inch, you have limited option for dedicated GPU.. you do have models with 3060/3050, but their cost is way exorbitant. I'm not sure about your budjet, but if cost is a no bar for you then you can look Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401II-HE022TS, HP 14-dv2014tu.

Back