WTB Looking for a 3400g or 3200g

Is it safe though? Have you bought anything from there?
The shop is in Vizag. I recently tried to order a GPU from them, their site listed it as 96% off (probably a mistake from their part). The next day they called me and said the product is out of stock and started the refund process for the full amount (I received the call yesterday and order it the evening before). They said the money would be back in my account in 2-3 working days.

I don't think they are scammers but they do use some bait and switch tactics, so it's better to call them directly, check the stock and confirm the price.

The shop is in Vizag. I recently tried to order a GPU from them, their site listed it as 96% off (probably a mistake from their part). The next day they called me and said the product is out of stock and started the refund process for the full amount (I received the call yesterday and order it the evening before). They said the money would be back in my account in 2-3 working days.

I don't think they are scammers but they do use some bait and switch tactics, so it's better to call them directly, check the stock and confirm the price.
I will wait for some offers here if i don't find anything i will call them and see

Back